McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

high school sports fan,

Take it somewhere else. This is OUR thread. By the way, the Rebels did well last night and only the defensive secondary needs to pick up some and we'll be in business!!!

WAY TO GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hssportfanforever,

Sorry, didn't mean to aim that shot at you. I went back and corrected it to where it needed to be. Good luck to the Cav's this season.

The Carr kid is going to be the real deal. Maybe this year we will utilize some running backs and not throw the ball ever down. Hopefully we will develop a defense this year. Go Rebels and good luck against Trenton Peabody.

It's hard to judge where the Rebels are since we were up against Lexington and they are in a serious re-build I'm told. Overall they did very well Friday night and only gave up two big pass plays that hurt. I'm told that the kid who caught both those passes has some serious wheels under him too. Like 4.4 in the 40!?

I'm looking foreward to this season right now. The Rebels will have some stiff competition for home field advantage in the playoffs and it should be fun to watch. The trip to Tiptonville should tell the tale!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

The Carr kid is going to be the real deal. Maybe this year we will utilize some running backs and not throw the ball ever down. Hopefully we will develop a defense this year. Go Rebels and good luck against Trenton Peabody.

I agree. Carr will be just fine, and the Rebels don't need to pass the ball every down like last year. One dimentional teams don't get very far in the playoffs, as the Rebs found out against JCS when their hats were handed to them. The Rebs must beef up the defense and would someone please correct the woeful problem of kick-off coverage?

I agree Carr will do well.He has a good line in front of him.The defense is smarter , stronger and has more depth . I believe we can stop the outside run this year. Mckenzie's RB's are really looking up , French LB turned RB is doing a great job. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!

I agree Carr will do well.He has a good line in front of him.The defense is smarter , stronger and has more depth . I believe we can stop the outside run this year. Mckenzie's RB's are really looking up , French LB turned RB is doing a great job. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!

Carr has yet to throw to his All-Stater Glenn "Bugs" Smith. If u notice all his passes are from the numbers out and not over the middle where Bugs lives. I too love a running game but if u pass why over-look the leading receiver in west tennessee last year? What are they thinking in leaving him out.

Carr has yet to throw to his All-Stater Glenn "Bugs" Smith. If u notice all his passes are from the numbers out and not over the middle where Bugs lives. I too love a running game but if u pass why over-look the leading receiver in west tennessee last year? What are they thinking in leaving him out.

The games haven't been "on the books" yet. Let's wait and see what happens when the scores really matter!!!! We all know what "Bugs" can do! Maybe we're hiding him right now!?

When you throw over the middle, people can get hurt pretty easy and maybe we don't want to risk that in pre-season too??? Carr has some talented folks to throw too and I believe he'll use 'em all as the season goes along. For most teams it hasn't been time to show their whole hand yet.

I'll about guarantee you the Rebels will jerk you out of your seat several times every Friday night this season.

The games haven't been "on the books" yet. Let's wait and see what happens when the scores really matter!!!! We all know what "Bugs" can do! Maybe we're hiding him right now!?

When you throw over the middle, people can get hurt pretty easy and maybe we don't want to risk that in pre-season too??? Carr has some talented folks to throw too and I believe he'll use 'em all as the season goes along. For most teams it hasn't been time to show their whole hand yet.

I'll about guarantee you the Rebels will jerk you out of your seat several times every Friday night this season.

lets hope that the coach is a magician and he is trying to hide bugs and not that carr is a panicky quarter back who can only throw to the side lines. Friday night against peabody will tell...

Bugs will make his presence known i garuantee.He is always a force in every game he plays . I dont know about the magician part ,but i believe the coaches know what their doing. best not to show your whole hand till the pot is right. We'll see Friday night against the golden tide. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by meatman043

lets hope that the coach is a magician and he is trying to hide bugs and not that carr is a panicky quarter back who can only throw to the side lines. Friday night against peabody will tell...

What difference does it make who he throws to if the play gains yardage? Smith is a great receiver---and he might be double covered which will allow someone else to be open. Score and win games---play team ball.