McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

That is so true! That needs to be posted in the weight room.

Great job at UC on Friday!

Jump on in here Coach, always a pleasure to read ur posts. The boys are playing well, sure hope the fun continue's. Last yr I woulda lead a lynch mob to string our defensive coach up, but i do have to apologize it was my own ignorance speaking. Bug says it's the same scheme for 4 yrs, and we haven't mastered it yet. Well I say come on with it boy's let's run the table baby.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I hear an AMEN?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always has been, always will be! Ya' gotta have (and ya'll do have) HEART Rebels!

Let me give a shout out to those nay-sayers that think we ain't a team. And are not team spirited, and only play for individuals.. Well if you had ur sorry tail at the game Friday night u woulda witnessed a true team effort handing out a solid tail whipping on a unsuspecting Union City Team. If u missed the game and ur p.o.s. car couldn't make it don't worry part two will be filmed in lake county friday-nite. If u start walking now u might make it. It's all the way down past the mosquitoes on the left. So climb in that piece of junk, walk, or beg a ride, and be sure to wake up pop, and go get sis, cause this is a tail-whippin you WON'T WANNA MISS.

Let me give a shout out to those nay-sayers that think we ain't a team. And are not team spirited, and only play for individuals.. Well if you had ur sorry tail at the game Friday night u woulda witnessed a true team effort handing out a solid tail whipping on a unsuspecting Union City Team. If u missed the game and ur p.o.s. car couldn't make it don't worry part two will be filmed in lake county friday-nite. If u start walking now u might make it. It's all the way down past the mosquitoes on the left. So climb in that piece of junk, walk, or beg a ride, and be sure to wake up pop, and go get sis, cause this is a tail-whippin you WON'T WANNA MISS.

You sure seem sure that your Rebels are going to put a big whipping on Lake Co..I wish we could have played you guys after the U.C. game also..Don't let the U.C. score fool you..L.C. had a run inside the 10 called back..did't convert a couple 4th and 1 situations..one with 4 minutes left that would have probably sealed the game except a lineman jumped off sides..I was at the U.C. -McKenzie game and the Rebels looked good..but I believe you are in for a tough game Friday night

You sure seem sure that your Rebels are going to put a big whipping on Lake Co..I wish we could have played you guys after the U.C. game also..Don't let the U.C. score fool you..L.C. had a run inside the 10 called back..did't convert a couple 4th and 1 situations..one with 4 minutes left that would have probably sealed the game except a lineman jumped off sides..I was at the U.C. -McKenzie game and the Rebels looked good..but I believe you are in for a tough game Friday night

LOL, a good tough fight is what either team needs to get the other ready for the post season. And I'm just getting ready myself. I'm sure Lake County is a quality team and alot of what u replied to was directed at another idiot who has been haunting this thread. All in all I hope for a win but, I pray for a tough contest that is injury free. But a contest that helps build either team to a new level. So good luck to u and ur respective team and a BIG OLE REBEL WIN FOR US!!!!!!

mrbigster,

It was good to see you again Friday night. (That was Butchie I was talking to when you walked up to me Friday night.) LOL, he was gettin' into another poster that had given us some grief last week with his posts. None of us have ever had problems from you folks from Lake Co. on here and don't expect to this year either. We both support our teams well and understand each other well so no problem.

We look for another good one next Friday at tha 'Foot. See ya'll there!!!! We'll be bringin' all the guns and come ready to play. I figure ya'll will to. Later.

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

nobody said you weren't playin like a team this year, just last year was for individuals. you did play a balanced game. nice to see the running this year.

Congrats Rebels on the win over UC. And good luck next week against LC, might be a good one down there. See yall in two weeks.

Thanks DC, I'll see you in a couple of weeks. It was fun Friday night. It was a good game for 2 1/2 quarters untill UC wore down and then it was on. It was an instant replay (almost) of the Huntingdon game only Huntingdon is a bit better than UC I think.

Thanks DC, I'll see you in a couple of weeks. It was fun Friday night. It was a good game for 2 1/2 quarters untill UC wore down and then it was on. It was an instant replay (almost) of the Huntingdon game only Huntingdon is a bit better than UC I think.

Hey Duck, U need a lift? i got room for ya. Just gotta leave lil early to eat some fish wanna come?

Hey Duck, U need a lift? i got room for ya. Just gotta leave lil early to eat some fish wanna come?

Guys I hope you do run the table. I know it won't be until the playoffs, but Jo Byrns has already said on other threads that the only team stopping them from that Gold Ball is themselves. They threw you guys and teams like South Pitt under the bus. They are saying that no team can match up with them. I tried to tell them about you guys and schools like South Pittsburg and they laughed. They feel that McKenzie is overrated and that South Pittsburg doesn't have the speed this year.

Guys I hope you do run the table. I know it won't be until the playoffs, but Jo Byrns has already said on other threads that the only team stopping them from that Gold Ball is themselves. They threw you guys and teams like South Pitt under the bus. They are saying that no team can match up with them. I tried to tell them about you guys and schools like South Pittsburg and they laughed. They feel that McKenzie is overrated and that South Pittsburg doesn't have the speed this year.

This guy is full of it nobody on a JBS thread is bashing anyone. Basically the only teams and games JBS fans are talking about are the ones in their region. Because they no that they have to take care of there business before they can worry about playoffs or much less any golden ball.