McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

Bruceton is a good ballclub with alot of tradition. Rebels seemed lil flat on defense but, Comer will tuner up for Friday. We got alot riding on the next two weeks..

Good game Reb's but we got a storm to tame Friday. GO REBELS.......

No doubt about taming the storm. A huge opportunity. Stay focused this week guys.

Reach down inside and find that MRP!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt about taming the storm. A huge opportunity. Stay focused this week guys.

Reach down inside and find that MRP!

Last nite was good game for the Team. Alot of running. Union City and lake county love to pound the rock. Were looking good on run defense and the pass coverage is solid. If we come focused and execute well we will be fine. Run the table rebs.

I just heard that Gleason's quarterback Jacob Howington lost his mother over-nite.

i don't have any of the details, all these unfortunate passings are tragic. Please remember the families that have had tragedy lately. And always hold the ones u love a lil tighter. Hope everyone has a good week. REBEL PRIDE.

Edited by Butchie

Last nite was good game for the Team. Alot of running. Union City and lake county love to pound the rock. Were looking good on run defense and the pass coverage is solid. If we come focused and execute well we will be fine. Run the table rebs.

I just heard that Gleason's quarterback Jacob Howington lost his mother over-nite.

i don't have any of the details, all these unfortunate passings are tragic. Please remember the families that have had tragedy lately. And always hold the ones u love a lil tighter. Hope everyone has a good week. REBEL PRIDE.

Union City will pass the ball..They run out of a shot-gun formation most of the night...They don't have the horses to run with the big schools,but they will be alright against McKenzie.....If the Rebels can somehow forget the fact it is Union City,they can win this game...I was wrong about the Lake Co-Union City game..I was going with UC earlier in the summer but changed my mind and picked LC...Well,my first instinct is McKenzie will win....I've seen Union City play and get beat down..I can't imagine a team can go into Huntingdon and beat the Mustangs but would go into Union City and lose to these Tornadoes...Get em this year or it'll be awhile..McKenzie by two TD's...

Union City will pass the ball..They run out of a shot-gun formation most of the night...They don't have the horses to run with the big schools,but they will be alright against McKenzie.....If the Rebels can somehow forget the fact it is Union City,they can win this game...I was wrong about the Lake Co-Union City game..I was going with UC earlier in the summer but changed my mind and picked LC...Well,my first instinct is McKenzie will win....I've seen Union City play and get beat down..I can't imagine a team can go into Huntingdon and beat the Mustangs but would go into Union City and lose to these Tornadoes...Get em this year or it'll be awhile..McKenzie by two TD's...

wasnt chris donald out for that game?? that could explain it. uc by 7

Since the opening night jitters against Trenton we have strung together 5 very solid outings against some pretty decent opposition so far. These Rebels seem to want more than maybe some other teams want this season. They are playing to win and good enough to make it happen at this point. We'll do our best to take care of business at Union City next Friday night. I'm sure that thier goal is to "run the table" at this point and get that #1 seed. The next two Friday nights I'll be plenty nervous about those games myself but, at the same time I know that this Rebel team is very solid and capable of winning out. It's thier job to get it done now.

The 12th man (the fans) are rockin' too and will be on the scene the rest of the way with the Rebels. This entire community is behind this team. We're learning how to be winners finally like some of our neighbors have for years!! Hey, some of our biggest cheerleaders now are the Bethel soccer team! I think maybe football is relatively new to most of them but, they never miss a game it seems and keep some kind of cheer going all the time!!!!!!

I'm just proud of the team and the fans for the fact that they all are getting their jobs done every week!! The team is playing hard and well and the fans are getting loud every week and supporting the Rebels well and with class!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody give yourself a big 'ol pat on the back then lets get ready for the meat of the region schedule and the playoffs!!!!! None of our jobs are done yet!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

wasnt chris donald out for that game?? that could explain it. uc by 7

No, Chris played both ways all night!! Pretty much, Huntingdon had no players miss the game with injuries even though they do have a couple of their kids banged up a bit. The Huntingdon fans even admitted that they couldn't use injuries as an excuse---we just lined up and beat them!!! :thumb:

Chris Donald might be the best "weapon" Huntingdon has but, he sure isn't the ONLY weapon they have by any means too!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll get it all figured out down at ya'lls place this coming Friday night!!!! :D

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Many prayers going out.

No, Chris played both ways all night!! Pretty much, Huntingdon had no players miss the game with injuries even though they do have a couple of their kids banged up a bit. The Huntingdon fans even admitted that they couldn't use injuries as an excuse---we just lined up and beat them!!! :ph34r:

Actually we had 3 guys out that game, and a few playing banged up. As you mentioned, that is not why we lost the game though.

We have had as many as 9 of our starters out of practice on the same day due to injuries within the last 2 weeks.

Actually we had 3 guys out that game, and a few playing banged up. As you mentioned, that is not why we lost the game though.

We have had as many as 9 of our starters out of practice on the same day due to injuries within the last 2 weeks.

I think everyone will have to admit that ya'll have had more than your share of injuries so far this season. It can't help a team under any circumstances. Maybe ya'll will stay healthy the rest of the season though. Ya'll are like us, still some really tough games ahead the next few weeks. Good luck from across the creek!! :thumb:

As we all will agree, when we play each other, its every man for himself. But when we are watching one another, we always want the boys from Carroll Co to come through w/ a victory.

Good luck to the Stangs the rest of the year.

Nobody but a jerk punches when ur down, And h-town is down right now but not out of it by far. So us Rebs are pulling for ya till we meet cross fields. And aint no way ya'll invited to our homecoming as long as ur weapons are in place. So maybe in 10 to 20 losing seasons we may ask but not in the near future. Cody and his ruff bunch will get her straightened out and make a heck of a run for it again. But on to our delema, we are running head-long into a match up wif last yr's nemisis Union City, and then a Talented Lake County bunch who wants to beat us senseless. So we got our own plow to pull so to speak, So givem heck Cody show em Huntingdon can still hull a head. I'm pulling for ya!!! whatever good it'll do ya lol. And good luck Union City to bad we can't whoop both of ya'll Friday and save the expense of coming to lake county the week after.