McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

U know Shelley, alot of parents like u do the things u do and go un-noticed just like the ones here in Mckenzie. Without the effort u and others put-out our kids and parents would not be able to enjoy the events ya'll help to pull off. SO A BIG THANKS TO U AND ALL OTHER UN-SELFISH PARENTS of our kids.

Thanks for the compliment...at least someone notices.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, it's only a few hours away from game time with the Tigers tonight. Hope everyone is gonna be on hand to yell for the Rebels!!!!!! Are we all ready to "rock the block" at Rebel Field tonight????????

The Tigers are comin' to town and are the Rebels next obsatcle between them and a #1 seed into the playoffs. Do the Rebels want that #1 seed bad enough to take care of business tonight???? I think they do!!!!!! Get it done tonight Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Mckenzie will win, but dont take bruceton lightly, they have some players that can cause headaches.

I and we know that. We don't take any opponent lightly anymore. There's a long way to go yet and everyone left wants some of us now. IF the Rebels do their job, we'll be OK though.

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good solid game tonight Rebels anainst a strong running attack from Central's Tigers!!!!! The Rebel defense wasn't quite as sharp tonight part of the night as they were against Huntingdon to me. But, overall we were very solid both ways tonight. Congrats to the players and coaches!!!

Lets get ready for Union City now Rebels!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good solid game tonight Rebels anainst a strong running attack from Central's Tigers!!!!! The Rebel defense wasn't quite as sharp tonight part of the night as they were against Huntingdon to me. But, overall we were very solid both ways tonight. Congrats to the players and coaches!!!

Lets get ready for Union City now Rebels!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruceton is a good ballclub with alot of tradition. Rebels seemed lil flat on defense but, Comer will tuner up for Friday. We got alot riding on the next two weeks..

Good game Reb's but we got a storm to tame Friday. GO REBELS.......