McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duck, you gonna make the trip to Union City?

Hoping to. Kinda looking for someone to ride with me or ride with the next two games though. UC isn't too long of a trip for me but, Tiptonville is a good haul in two weeks. I've made that run several times to go duck hunting but, that was on the other end of the day when I was fresh too!!!!!

I do plan to be there though.

MRP!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Hoping to. Kinda looking for someone to ride with me or ride with the next two games though. UC isn't too long of a trip for me but, Tiptonville is a good haul in two weeks. I've made that run several times to go duck hunting but, that was on the other end of the day when I was fresh too!!!!!

I do plan to be there though.

MRP!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't miss this for nuttin. The chatter sure has cooled down. Union Cities record should speak for itself. Just as usual whoever shows up to win. Be a big feather to us. Or to them, there's alot riding on the next two games but as long as any of us are in the playoffs doesn't hold good for the other. Go Rebs......

Edited by Butchie

I figure that the Rebels, UC, LC and Bruceton are gonna be the playoff teams from 7A this time. The next two games will determine what seed we are all in at the end of the regular season pretty much.

Region 6A has a couple of teams that can give any of us a fit in the playoffs. I'd rather face them later rather than sooner in the playoffs so I'm looking for a #1 seed in 4 weeks myself!!!!

These Rebels can do the job but, they will have to be more focused and determined than ever to get it done. Once we get by the 6A opponents we're all but at the 'Boro!! I'm not thinking that far ahead for now though. One game at a time Rebels!!!!

Let's take down UC and get ready for the "Tangle at Tiptonville"!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, OK................So I'm thinking about the next two weeks at this moment. Startin' tomorrow I'm back to this coming Friday night and our throwdown with Union City.

Edited by duckman38201

I figure that the Rebels, UC, LC and Bruceton are gonna be the playoff teams from 7A this time. The next two games will determine what seed we are all in at the end of the regular season pretty much.

Region 6A has a couple of teams that can give any of us a fit in the playoffs. I'd rather face them later rather than sooner in the playoffs so I'm looking for a #1 seed in 4 weeks myself!!!!

These Rebels can do the job but, they will have to be more focused and determined than ever to get it done. Once we get by the 6A opponents we're all but at the 'Boro!! I'm not thinking that far ahead for now though. One game at a time Rebels!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if the server is down in Union City or what. But I bet it's orking Friday nite if they win. I got my salt ready to eat my crow but i really don't think I will have to. How do you like your crow Duck?

OK, OK................So I'm thinking about the next two weeks at this moment. Startin' tomorrow I'm back to this coming Friday night and our throwdown with Union City.

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will face 8A and other 7A teams in first round through Quarterfinals. Then the best out of 5A/6A in the Semis.

You will face 8A and other 7A teams in first round through Quarterfinals. Then the best out of 5A/6A in the Semis.

My bad, it is 8A (and whatever 7A teams are left at first.) I got the teams in 8A confused as 6A teams. Thanks for the pickup.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bad, it is 8A (and whatever 7A teams are left at first.) I got the teams in 8A confused as 6A teams. Thanks for the pickup.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well with all the talk of the game this week from the Union City folks it's easy to get distracted. It's almost as if they're afraid to say anything. Heck if we lose I still will be on here. I'm not trying to jinx us though. Bug reports good week of practice. Coach is pleased, so I guess we have no excuses and I'm not trying to find any. Bug is hoping for some interceptions and a chance to run some passes. He's having lil shin-splint pains but the off season will cure that. Will has high ankle sprain but will play. Julian has knee pains but is cleared to play so no news there. All in all coach says we ready so let's get it on. I hope no injuries for either team and my five dollars worth.. See ya in UNION CITY and GO BIG RED!!