McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

My parting thought for the night. The Rebels are one win away from taking down EVERY team in Carroll Co. this season. The last big win can happen this Friday night Rebels!!! Let's put it to the Tigers and make history!!!! No other county team has ever done it.

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parting thought for the night. The Rebels are one win away from taking down EVERY team in Carroll Co. this season. The last big win can happen this Friday night Rebels!!! Let's put it to the Tigers and make history!!!! No other county team has ever done it.

Holy crap a trifecta!!!!! Go Rebels.

NO DOUBT!! Rebels, stay focused and play them one game at a time, one 1/2 at time, one quarter at a time and one play at a time. I am calling on Smith, Rogers, Reeder, Merrick, Carr, French or whoever that will get in someones grill when they are not giving 100%+ on every play.

Reached down inside of you and find your MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by volsandtitans1

Hey, Duck heard we having football weather Friday nite c u at the game.

Bohica, u been awful quiet this week what the problem is?

VolsandTitans thanks for the kind words bout ole Bugger.

Eyeball any chance u not coming to the game?

As always play hard, fast and Injury free. GO get em TYLER.

You big grape ape NO WAY IN THE WORLD will I miss the game.. Heck you might have to much fun... I hope we can pull thru again... County champs I'll take.. This bunch of boys can go all the way IF they stayed fired up.. GO BIG RED !! FIGHT HARD HIT HARD AND PLAY LIKE DEMONS !!!!!!!

grape ape I WILL SEE YA AT THE GAME !!!!!

I can't recall it. One thing you must teach our kids is to win like champions and lose like champions. This means you don't get on here and rip another opponent good or bad.

Hey coach, Did we whine a cry about a 48-0 romping last yr. It hurt , stung for a while, but I don't remember the bauling and berating we are getting from a chosen few. And, if comer gets some patts on the back is it gonna be called hype?

Cmon mustangs that was last week, take some valium or some ambien, or just get drunk and get over it. But in passing good luck with the rest of ur season and do try to work on the sportsmanship thing a lil.

Im pretty sure that the Mustangs "tagged" the REBELS with 60+ in the late 90's (maybe 98) - That was the year the REBS showed up in Htown with their faces painted up like pumpkins right around Halloween. That was the coach right before Comer was going to introduce Mansfield and Huntingdon to his version of high school football. Who was the teacher that night???? The REBS are the real deal this year. The Stangs just lost.. It happens!!!!

DONT BURN BRIDGES!!!! You may need to cross them on your way back...

It is time for the REBS to enter into the level on where Huntingdon and Bruceton have already been: STATE CHAMPIONS - STATE RUNNER-UPS (twice)

We are glad to see another Carroll County school play up to this level.. (wait a minute??)

The Rebs have a long way to go for that....... There are several Class A teams to get by: Fayette Acad. Jo Burns (JCS - We know what they did last year.. Whew!! That was a butt-kicking!!!!! Then after you beat those three, you have to beat Trousdale... Yeah right... NO GOLD BALL this year. Maybe a silver but thats pushing it!!!!!

Win and lose with grace, dont bash kids, towns, and coaches. Just enjoy success when you have it and pursue it :blink: when you dont.....

You big grape ape NO WAY IN THE WORLD will I miss the game.. Heck you might have to much fun... I hope we can pull thru again... County champs I'll take.. This bunch of boys can go all the way IF they stayed fired up.. GO BIG RED !! FIGHT HARD HIT HARD AND PLAY LIKE DEMONS !!!!!!!

grape ape I WILL SEE YA AT THE GAME !!!!!

Boy, this is really shaping up for a good season, I hope we make a good run of it.

But if for some reason u don't attend I will keep the faith for u. And hey Bruceton, the truck that hit you was wearing no. 58. Get em Tyler.

Im pretty sure that the Mustangs "tagged" the REBELS with 60+ in the late 90's (maybe 98) - That was the year the REBS showed up in Htown with their faces painted up like pumpkins right around Halloween. That was the coach right before Comer was going to introduce Mansfield and Huntingdon to his version of high school football. Who was the teacher that night???? The REBS are the real deal this year. The Stangs just lost.. It happens!!!!

It is time for the REBS to enter into the level on where Huntingdon and Bruceton have already been: STATE CHAMPIONS - STATE RUNNER-UPS (twice)

We are glad to see another Carroll County school play up to this level.. (wait a minute??)

The Rebs have a long way to go for that....... There are several Class A teams to get by: Fayette Acad. Jo Burns (JCS - We know what they did last year.. Whew!! That was a butt-kicking!!!!! Then after you beat those three, you have to beat Trousdale... Yeah right... NO GOLD BALL this year. Maybe a silver but thats pushing it!!!!!

Win and lose with grace, dont bash kids, towns, and coaches. Just enjoy success when you have it and pursue it :thumb: when you dont.....

We are riding high right now and we deserve it as anyone who has worked as hard as these guys and coaches have. There is alot of truth in what u posted.

and Carroll County teams have showed alot of grace in winning seasons. And true it ain't over but it sure looks good so far. Welcome to our forum Tiger, and hope we can speak more during season. Good luck to u guys and Go Rebels.

I can't recall it. One thing you must teach our kids is to win like champions and lose like champions. This means you don't get on here and rip another opponent good or bad.

CLASS, we possess alot of that, and even in losing we still maintain a school spirit.

Good luck to all teams and Run the table rebels.

Win and lose with grace, dont bash kids, towns, and coaches. Just enjoy success when you have it and pursue it :thumb: when you dont.....

Hey didn't the team bus ride around the court square about a dozen times after the Huntingdon Game. That migt come back and bite ya. Wow, Lots of class. :D