Henry county and JCM

the prophet

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would open a thread for the Yanker to post.

Henry county over JCM in a dominating fashion.

Check the series history "Oh Dazed and Dreaming" One, HC rarely beats JCM, much less dominates them. It's nice to see a JCM thread. We have another one but activity is limited. Thanks my "Young and Surprisingly Accomodating" friend.

Check the series history "Oh Dazed and Dreaming" One, HC rarely beats JCM, much less dominates them. It's nice to see a JCM thread. We have another one but activity is limited. Thanks my "Young and Surprisingly Accomodating" friend.

Well we are not living in the history this season, that would be like saying that since JCM had never wona state title they never would. The Red Sox even manage to beat the Yankees every now and again. JCM has not yet played this HC team and there is no history to this match up. I hope it is another regional title game again, in other words I hope that JCM will do their part in making this a game with everything on the line. Good luck next week at Gtown

Well we are not living in the history this season, that would be like saying that since JCM had never wona state title they never would. The Red Sox even manage to beat the Yankees every now and again. JCM has not yet played this HC team and there is no history to this match up. I hope it is another regional title game again, in other words I hope that JCM will do their part in making this a game with everything on the line. Good luck next week at Gtown

You don't have to worry this year. JCM will not beat you provided they don't greatly improve. We should finish 2nd, wouldn't be suprised with a 3rd or 4th place finish. A team with our discipline could lose almost any game. Sad to say, thats what we've become.

You don't have to worry this year. JCM will not beat you provided they don't greatly improve. We should finish 2nd, wouldn't be suprised with a 3rd or 4th place finish. A team with our discipline could lose almost any game. Sad to say, thats what we've become.

That isn't very optomistic. If JCM thinks like that we will have no problem beating them.

Are you saying that the past has no bearing on the future, Oh "Anti-Prophetic One"? If so, you need to go back to school unless you possibly are still in school...and if that's so, you need to pay better attention.

Your pessimism concerns me Oh "Jaxonian Wonder". Do you base this on the jamboree?

Your pessimism concerns me Oh "Jaxonian Wonder". Do you base this on the jamboree?

No, I base this not only on the jamboree but the overall condition of the program. Coaching at an all-time low. Enrollment at an all-time low. Discipline nonexistent. The blame should be placed squarely on the shoulders of Mrs. Crump. She is incompetent and should be replaced by a administator in the mold of Tom Cobb. The school is a disgrace compared to years past.

No, I base this not only on the jamboree but the overall condition of the program. Coaching at an all-time low. Enrollment at an all-time low. Discipline nonexistent. The blame should be placed squarely on the shoulders of Mrs. Crump. She is incompetent and should be replaced by a administator in the mold of Tom Cobb. The school is a disgrace compared to years past.

The YANKER is bothered but appreciates your candid assessment.

I can't believe there is already a thread for this game...lol Yanker..Prophet.. Yall should just start your own coacht lol ill talk about this game when the time comes...

The YANKER can't wait since EVERY time you get on here and run your mouth...you lose. Save it up for the JCM game and the YANKER will leave HC a happy man.