WHO IS THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN JACKSON TN 2006

diablo

The only team that impress me at the jamboree was Northside. I'm not saying they will dominate this year or the best in the city, they looked alot better than last year thats for sure. The best in Jackson right now probably JCM.

I really don't know much about Northside. Its been on the down-low about this team. I would like to know more about the them.

Until proven otherwise, JCM has to be top squad based on past performance and tradition. It's always hard to tell pre season with graduations, additions and subtractions. South Side, North Side, Liberty, JCS, USJ and Trinty--none looked terrible in jamboree and could rise to the top. It's that time of year--everyone's undefeated, it's time for some football.

I'm still sticking with South Side. The JCM I saw from the other night, is nothing compared to last year's. I think this will be a struggling year for JCM. Neither of their quarterbacks is really ready for the job. North Side did look better. We will have to wait and see. That's the hard part. JCS won't be as successful as last year's team either. They've lost a lot of talent.