Lake County-Humboldt

bigwes68

Heard some good things about the Falcons' scrimmage against Humboldt today. Can someone there (wardawg2038, lakecountyfalconfan, etc.) give me a report?

Nothing to report from this end of the state, there's only 3 games in Knoxville tomorrow night. I might try to find one of them to go watch; my first game isn't until next Friday.

Heard some good things about the Falcons' scrimmage against Humboldt today. Can someone there (wardawg2038, lakecountyfalconfan, etc.) give me a report?

Nothing to report from this end of the state, there's only 3 games in Knoxville tomorrow night. I might try to find one of them to go watch; my first game isn't until next Friday.

Lake County played well today. The offense showed signs of life as Damio Yancy broke 2 long touchdown runs. LC moved the ball fairly well today. Defense give up 2 long touchdown runs to Adrain Donald but overall played real well. The defense forced several turnovers. I don't recall Humbolt picking up a first down when the scrimmage was played down and distanced.All in all the falcons looked alot better today.

Overall a much better effort by LC today. Scrimmage ended up 2-2 but should have been 2-1 LC. Defense got a little lax in the last series and Humbolt broke a long one. Both Viking TD's were long runs they did not move the ball on the Falcon D. Damio had a good scrimmage running the football. Offense looked better. Still must improve but things clicked a little more today. Humbolt had some good athletes and were competitive but I give the Falcons the overall edge today.