Macon Co. @ Westmoreland Week 1

geo1126

Well until today I have not been on CoachT in about three years. Wow I amazed at the changes. I have not even really followed Macon County the last couple of years, I have unfortunately become an Owl fan I guess. I know nothing about Westmoreland but if I do know that if the fluffy little Muffin has not got any better at making predictions about Macon County then they will probably win this week. Three years ago he picked Macon to loose to Livingston, Trousdale, York, Smith twice, and Grundy. Nothing against these teams but he missed them all. He is still picking against them. What does he have against them?

Does Jason Hudson and Greg Ippalito (sp?) still coach at Westmoreland? If they do good luck to both of them. Two great Coaches that I have great respect for. However, I will be pulling for the tigers.

Not sure about greg ippalito er however u spell it but jason hudson does still coach at westmoreland. Hes the running backs coach. Im still not sure about the outcome of this game because of all the hype macon has now after beating hartsville but i say macon pulls it out in a nail biter

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westmoreland will win with ease. The Tigers are big headed now that they beat TC. They cant win week after week.

Ya know I agree with you about players gettin a big head and it does happen but your wrong about our guys. There is more going on with them than having a big head. This season is for a very special team mate so no big heads this year....

I heard Westmoreland played TC's freshman. If that's true, well, ya'll know the rest of the story.

where are u from? lol thats the dumbest question ever. your just trying to make Westmoreland look bad. The only player that didnt play against Westmoreland was Blake satterfield.

Edited by Boobi

I am new to Coach T, but I'm shocked at the immaturity of the people posting on here. If someone posts something that is immature and you don't like then be the bigger person and ignore it. By posting back you are being just as immature.

Anyways...about the game...I think it is going to be a very exciting game. I will definitely be there and cheering on the Eagles, but I wish both teams good luck, good sportmanship, and a safe game.

Edited by 7FutureEagles

Well Westmoreland..... it looks like according to everyone on coachT that we are a soft team....we dont have nething.... dont bother showin up..... just give Macon County the W and save them the high gas money.... i guess they think we are still the red chickens..... well where i come from red chickens mean fightin chickens and all this crap that these Tiger Fans are sayin on this thing is jus sharpening the claws on those red chickens so yall can jus keep on ticken em off cuz on friday nite we lettin them red chickens loose on the field and they gonna be lookin for some payback after last year!!!! good luck eagles and smash some heads once that first whistle goes off and dont stop drivin them boys in the ground until the last whistle goes off....

Hearing stupid rumor about WHS fans wearing life jackets Fri night.

Recipe for total disaster!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is there better not be any of that going on or it will be a recipe for disaster for sure. Macon will beat Westmoreland because we are prepared. We do not have "the big head". We are settled and ready to play.

Well Westmoreland..... it looks like according to everyone on coachT that we are a soft team....we dont have nething.... dont bother showin up..... just give Macon County the W and save them the high gas money.... i guess they think we are still the red chickens..... well where i come from red chickens mean fightin chickens and all this crap that these Tiger Fans are sayin on this thing is jus sharpening the claws on those red chickens so yall can jus keep on ticken em off cuz on friday nite we lettin them red chickens loose on the field and they gonna be lookin for some payback after last year!!!! good luck eagles and smash some heads once that first whistle goes off and dont stop drivin them boys in the ground until the last whistle goes off....

We are not talking crap. What we are saying is pure fact. Our Tigers will be really for those red chickens come Friday night. As for the life jackets, if that happens, it will show how disrepectful those red chickens are. But it will make our mighty Tigers fight that much more!!

GO MACON

Edited by tigerfan007