Macon Co. @ Westmoreland Week 1

geo1126

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tigers just came off a huge win against the jackets. I heard that westmoreland is probably better than TC though. Just wanted to hear what people think the outcome will be. Go Tigers :rolleyes:

I THINK THAT WEST. SHOULD BE LOOKING OUT FOR MACON. THEY HAVE 23 SENIORS THAT SOME OF THEM HAVE STARTED SINCE SOPHMORES. YOU HAVE #79 SHRUM THAT HAS COLLEGES SUCH AS UT,UK,TTU AND VANDY THAT ARE LOOKING AT PLAYING FOR THEM. YOU HAVE A TEAM THAT IS DEEP. I THING IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME. I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE

I THINK THAT WEST. SHOULD BE LOOKING OUT FOR MACON. THEY HAVE 23 SENIORS THAT SOME OF THEM HAVE STARTED SINCE SOPHMORES. YOU HAVE #79 SHRUM THAT HAS COLLEGES SUCH AS UT,UK,TTU AND VANDY THAT ARE LOOKING AT PLAYING FOR THEM. YOU HAVE A TEAM THAT IS DEEP. I THING IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME. I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE

I didn't say I thought Westmoreland will win, I said I heard that. I think the same as you but apparently nobody else does. Macon by 14. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

westmoreland 28-14

:D Do you really think that West. is better than Trousdale? When has Hartsville ever been bad? I read that West. beat TC. in the jamboree. Yeah right Satterfield didn't even have his starters dressed out. West beat them last year in jamboree then in regular season TC drilled West. I think you under estimate the Tigers. They have got one boy that is going to college some where it is just who gets to him first that is their #79. He is awsome.

:rolleyes:

Westmoreland by 14.

You better be looking for #79. I am sure he is going to go through someone or over them. That #10 will run through you also. What about that quarterback and those receivers that are all seniors.They look they are out to prove something!