Boyd Buchanan vs South Pitt.

reaction

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY PIRATE MIKE CHRIS TALLEY IS THE BEST WE HAVE HAD.....

IF IM NOT MISTAKEN HE BEAT SOUTH PITT ALL BY HIS SELF WITH NO HELP!!!!!!!

YEAH I KNOW HE IS FROM THERE BUT HE CAME HERE FOR A BETTER EDUCATION AND BEAT SOUTH PITT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WON A STATE RING IN B BALL..

OH YEAH HE WAS PLAYER OF THE YEAR IN THE CHATTANOOGA AREA FOR EVERY SPORT.....MORE THAN EDDIE MOORE OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER...

I started keeping up with them when Akins returned plus I had a cousin that played for Boyd during the 3 years we went to STATE......

THE REGION WAS NEVER HARD BUT WHEN WE LEFT AND THOSE 3 WERE ADDED IT TURNED INTO THE WEAKEST REGION IN THE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a Boyd alumnus, I have a question. Are you saying "we" because you graduated from Boyd, attended Boyd, work at the school, or because you are just a fan?

I know you're having fun with this, and I appreciate your enthusiasm and your support for the Bucs, but please be careful with what you say to not embarass the school, students, or alumni.

HEY PIRATE MIKE CHRIS TALLEY IS THE BEST WE HAVE HAD.....

IF IM NOT MISTAKEN HE BEAT SOUTH PITT ALL BY HIS SELF WITH NO HELP!!!!!!!

YEAH I KNOW HE IS FROM THERE BUT HE CAME HERE FOR A BETTER EDUCATION AND BEAT SOUTH PITT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WON A STATE RING IN B BALL..

OH YEAH HE WAS PLAYER OF THE YEAR IN THE CHATTANOOGA AREA FOR EVERY SPORT.....MORE THAN EDDIE MOORE OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER...

And if there was only a segment on local TV called where are they now? You would see how all the local guys have done SO MUCH with there overpriced education! Eddie Moore done so much and had so little. I am not even a SP fan. Just thought I would enlighten you on the subject. By the way Pirates by 21. Would someone please close this. If we aren't going to talk senseably then turn it off. :thumb:

As a Boyd alumnus, I have a question. Are you saying "we" because you graduated from Boyd, attended Boyd, work at the school, or because you are just a fan?

I know you're having fun with this, and I appreciate your enthusiasm and your support for the Bucs, but please be careful with what you say to not embarass the school, students, or alumni.

Slim Jimmy thinks that this Ditka guy has already embarassed your school to a point of no return. He is making Boyd look like fools. Slim Jimmy thinks it is funny. 6 times in a row guy is helping Ditka out too.

Anyone from the South Pittsburg side heard anything from "krp" on here lately? He usually had a lot to say about this game in the past. Seems like he and "footballrox" used to go back and forth on here during this game week...when the discussions were more civilized.

Slim Jimmy thinks that this Ditka guy has already embarassed your school to a point of no return. He is making Boyd look like fools. Slim Jimmy thinks it is funny. 6 times in a row guy is helping Ditka out too.

I don't think Ditka has any real ties to the school.

As a Boyd Buchanan Alum, Athletic supporter, and significant donor to Bucs athletics, I think I know a little about Buc football. I can tell you if we could get another Talley to come to Boyd we would have to build another trophy case. Mark my words Boyd will win another state championship before the decade is over.

As a Boyd Buchanan Alum, Athletic supporter, and significant donor to Bucs athletics, I think I know a little about Buc football. I can tell you if we could get another Talley to come to Boyd we would have to build another trophy case. Mark my words Boyd will win another state championship before the decade is over.

Very true, the girls softball team is loaded!!! :thumb::lol::lol:

And if there was only a segment on local TV called where are they now? You would see how all the local guys have done SO MUCH with there overpriced education! Eddie Moore done so much and had so little. I am not even a SP fan. Just thought I would enlighten you on the subject. By the way Pirates by 21. Would someone please close this. If we aren't going to talk senseably then turn it off. :thumb:

YOUR RIGHT BUT AFTER THE CHINSTRAP INCIDENT IM GLAD HE IS ON THE COUCH JUST LIKE TALLEY. IF HE HADNT SHARPENED HIS CHINSTRAP JD WOULD HAVE PLAYED AND WE WOULD HAVE WON... BUT IM GLAD FOR HIM, HE DID TURN OUT OK COLLEGE PLAYER

Edited by HURRICANEDITKA