Boyd Buchanan vs South Pitt.

reaction

How does this game shape up. Boyd got whipped in there first game of the season by an experienced CPA team, while CPA racked up the points on Greenback. This game is always a great one to watch. Looks like Boyd needs to work on holding onto the ball, or else this one will get out of hand early like the CPA game. I think Boyd will bounce back and win by 10. Good luck to both teams. I've been looking forward to this one since i heard they were playing again, after a year off last year.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe we are even having this conversation. The Boyd Bucs are way down and are in shambles. SP has changed their offense in order to get more production out of their running game. No doubt about it, Coach Grider knows that sometimes you have to change your offense to better fit your personel. He has done that. SP, have a good time on Friday Night and run UP the score. Let's see a BLOW OUT and watch those Bucs CRY home.

I can't believe we are even having this conversation. The Boyd Bucs are way down and are in shambles. SP has changed their offense in order to get more production out of their running game. No doubt about it, Coach Grider knows that sometimes you have to change your offense to better fit your personel. He has done that. SP, have a good time on Friday Night and run UP the score. Let's see a BLOW OUT and watch those Bucs CRY home.

Coach Grider is a respectful coach who does not run up the score much often but i hope he runs up the score so bad to give boyd fans flash backs of the '98 and '99 years beatings. sp-56 boyd-14