Boyd Buchanan vs South Pitt.

reaction

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Reaction what do you think? Do you think Boyd has the better team or they will just win because they have a mental edge?

I'm not going to say Boyd has a better team becuase i have not seen them yet. I have not seen South Pitt either. I would feel a whole lot more comfortable in this game if Hathaway was playing. I know South Pitt always fields a very competitive team. Their team speed does not worry me, they have always been fast. If Boyd can hold on to the ball and play there type of game Boyd has a very good shot at winning. Most Boyd vs South Pitt games are won by the turnover battle. In 2004 when South Pitt had i believe the 2nd best team in the stae behind Boyd, those games could of went either way at times, but Boyd always won the turnover battle. I believe Boyd did have the better team then, but turnovers helped open up the game for Boyd to get some good field position to put up some points. Those were 2 of my favorite games to watch in 2004. I believe that is what this years game will come down too. Boyd having the edge in wins for the past few years will make them confident to where they know they can beat them, but im sure South Pitt is very sick of losing to us.

Edited by reaction

Pirate Mike,

I have agreed with most of your comments, but I think Starkey is a weak WR. He does not like to get hit and if he thinks he is about to get "cracked", he will often drop passes that are right in his hands. I think a good, physical DB could shut him down.

Well, you will still agree, cause you are right, he is not much of a receiver (I never said that is where he will beat them). He is most deadly on defense and special teams. That will be deciding factor. I never said he was best on offense.

wow, I really cant believe what im reading. Bucs own the pirates? how do you own a team ? is it becaue they have won 5 straight? what about all the years and years the pirates beat the bucs by 50? so thats enough talk about what was and might be.. the fact is Vic has changed the offense. The pirates have to much speed and misdirection. Boyd cannot match there speed period! Soutpitt will win this game by 21. If boyd plays like they did last week Pirates by 40..and Remember people its all about this years team not last years and before....

Hey Stupid he was talking about South Pittsburg....There the ones that have garbage Seniors................NOT BOYD WOOOOOOOAAAAAA GOOO BUCS!!!!!

I personally wouldn't call any of these young men garbage. Whatever team they play for. If you are a South Pitt fan, I appologize for this person. Buc fans and players have nothing but respect for you.

Edited by BUC4LIFE

Hey Slim Jimmy, you know what I think about this great game? Comasaki come and get ya, come and get ya comasaki. Wait and see, but I think it could end up being a terrific crackfest before the night is over. I think both teams will try to crack the other one harder.

Chester,

Slim Jimmy can promise you that there will be some heads getting cracked, just like in basketball when goals were getting racked. This is going to be an incredible game.