Oakland vs. Franklin

patriot 4 life

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was quite the game. Oakland might just be one of the best teams Franklin sees this year! Such an exceptional offense. The patriots got three, mabye four first downs. And that vaunted D really came through for them in the clutch. They only let FOUR plays of over 80 yards go. OHS Authority, i sure hope you saw what we got. I don't think you want any more of that. By the way, there are some really intelligent people on this site. People with the inside scoop. People who really know what they are talking about. Some of those predictions were dead on! I think the closest was coachfoozball. What a great call. Well, that about raps up this one. Oakland fans, keep talking the trash. One day, you just might be able to back it up, but I doubt it. For now, just keep thinking that you are good, and better luck next year.

Oh, and olandpats.....Whose OVER-RATED now?

Yeah I do not think the refs did that grand of a job, but it is just one of those things. I saw a lot of missed tackles for the Oakland defense and I think that was one of their main problems. I think the biggest reason they lost is that some of the people that needed to step up and lead did not. They had leaders but they did not have enough. Stell did a great job out there not only on the field but showing support and leadership from the sideline I was impressed.