Oakland vs. Franklin

patriot 4 life

Guest dare_2_dream

UH.....looks like to me it is YOU making pesonal attacks instead of discussing this game. So stick to your own threads and we will handle OURS.

Last time I checked IGNORANCE is despite your ability and rack of hardware. Struggling getting a scholarship b/c you can't o pass your ACT and then having to GREYSHIRT. :thumb: Clank Clank.

.. you know everyone is always trying to attack people on here when they cant back up what they say

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once did that against Riverdale and was made fun of and told I was a moron for thinking we have a chance. We lost by 7 and had a couple chances to win... Goes to show what a little faith can do.

Absolutely. You'll take alot of crap for standing tall for the underdog, but it's all worth it to me when the underdog wins, and the only way to help the underdog to win is to stand tall for him!!!!!!!!!!!

Um I wouldnt say that. State title contender is if Oakland could beat Riverdale or Smyrna. Not Franklin.

Murphy Fair picked FRANKLIN to win the state....not Riverdale or smyrna ( no disrespect intended from me). Also Franklin is ranked in the top ten in the state right now.....higher than Smyrna.

I once did that against Riverdale and was made fun of and told I was a moron for thinking we have a chance. We lost by 7 and had a couple chances to win... Goes to show what a little faith can do.

I applaud you Siegelnation for backing your boys. You can't imagine how great it makes them feel to see you have faith in them when no one else does.

Don't worry...Murphy Fair is wrong having Franklin ranked as high as he does..they are very over-rated right now. I believe Lincoln County would agree with this assessment.

The Franklin offense is in shambles right now...with no proven, reliable leader at the QB position and a suspect running game.

If Oakland can score points, they have a chance to win this game! Good chance!

Good Luck to Both Teams!

Don't worry...Murphy Fair is wrong having Franklin ranked as high as he does..they are very over-rated right now. I believe Lincoln County would agree with this assessment.

The Franklin offense is in shambles right now...with no proven, reliable leader at the QB position and a suspect running game.

If Oakland can score points, they have a chance to win this game! Good chance!

Good Luck to Both Teams!

Thanks man for even giving us a shot. :thumb:

with a win on friday oakland will start to get some respect.

No doubt if Oakland wins they will get respect. I believe the reason they will pull this one out is that the O-line will play hard and the defense will make them work for every yard they earn. It will be a very close and emotional game. I can not wait.

No doubt if Oakland wins they will get respect. I believe the reason they will pull this one out is that the O-line will play hard and the defense will make them work for every yard they earn. It will be a very close and emotional game. I can not wait.

Oakland gets respect no matter how this one game goes due to the fact of the way they run their program. No favorites and if you break the rules you are gone. No gray area here, and that is good for not only school but in life as well. Coach not only cares about the program but the players and how they develope as people as well. :P

BTW I am picking Oakland to win as well. No idea what the point spread will be, but it should be a good game.