Oakland vs. Franklin

patriot 4 life

UH.....looks like to me it is YOU making pesonal attacks instead of discussing this game. So stick to your own threads and we will handle OURS.

Last time I checked IGNORANCE is despite your ability and rack of hardware. Struggling getting a scholarship b/c you can't o pass your ACT and then having to GREYSHIRT. :P Clank Clank.

oh really? see where he tried to call me out on page 4? is that not a personal attack, or is oakland just on those double standards? i'll make any region 4 game my business thank you very much, as do you...double standards again, because if i never posted in another oakland thread again i could still bank on seeing your opinions in the riverdale threads regardless. and just for fun..."lil pup," see how DUMB that is and how stupid it is to be called that? your boy has enough ego for all coachT.

nice shot at dave thomas...like i said about your boy, like father like wish he was my son, always trying to change the subject and create a flip side, wont respond to whats laid out on the table and the subject at hand, because father and son get proven wrong consistantly...next you'll probably come back with "well, i might have been wrong on some of my oakland predictions in the past, but heck, i sure was right about their COACHT APPROVED HOTDOGS." :lol:

I once did that against Riverdale and was made fun of and told I was a moron for thinking we have a chance. We lost by 7 and had a couple chances to win... Goes to show what a little faith can do.

i didnt see the stats for "Faith" listed in the DNJ, but somehow it had an affect on the game? i dont think your faith dressed out last friday night. with the penalties riverdale had, we did give you plenty of chances to win, while i wont pretend like i was happy with the game at all i will say that makes statements about riverdale football that they are able to overcome all of that (14 penalties, seemed like siegel was capitalizing on every one of them one way or another) and still beat a talented team in siegel.

i think if oakland is able to beat franklin they can be a state title contender.

i dont think you can base anything on one game, like in our case if you think riverdale has fallen off because of the close game with siegel your dead wrong, but siegel did make a statement for their program that night by hanging in the game. i feel like if oakland even stays in this game or goes so far to win it will also make a statement for them, but to say that based on that game if they win they could be title contenders, thats pretty bold. its more realistic to say that they will have a legit chance to be playoff contenders. you have to crawl before you walk :P

like i stated earlier, i do hope oakland wins this game, i dont want anyone to think im as ignorant (like olandpats) to wish against a team based on their coachTers posts ;)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Grief....quit while you are ahead......you are positively discrediting any bit of credibility that you ever had on here out of your hatred for olandpats. Get over it.

Oakland gets respect no matter how this one game goes due to the fact of the way they run their program. No favorites and if you break the rules you are gone. No gray area here, and that is good for not only school but in life as well. Coach not only cares about the program but the players and how they develope as people as well. :P

BTW I am picking Oakland to win as well. No idea what the point spread will be, but it should be a good game.

Thanks LOD....always objective in your posts as usual. We appreciate the support. As I have said before....get the discipline and the rest will fall into place.

Edited by 2priceless

Wouldn't miss it, thought about going to watch Shelbyville and my good friend coach his 1st game, but can't miss the Pats in this one

Great to know ...we need a large and Vocal crowd! Will the band be going....or better yet....will they actually PLAY? I heard not one song in the stands.

Edited by 2priceless