Oakland vs. Franklin

patriot 4 life

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great post. He told you what happend at last years game, not what he thought happen. You don't want to hear the truth because you weren't prepared for it. You had no idea about the game last year, you're just some punk kid that got on here thinkin he was gonna be big and bad and talk a whole lotta crap, when the reality is your gonna do nothin but make a dang fool of yourself.

Now let me tell you what happened in last years game. I believe the score was something around 27-6, correct? In other words, Franklin beat the living crap out of Oakland. THAT IS THE TRUTH. We'll see who the fool is come saturday morning.

Edited by bobafett903

what u slurpin? u the team that has 2 pr ove sumthin.u so great u should have skanked Lc by 30. u ranked in the state and u turnin the ball ova that many times? i sayu OVER-RATED lil bobbitt.

olandpats, I suggest that you learn how to spell and punctuate correctly before you post again. Mabye they don't teach that over in Oakland.