Oakland vs. Franklin

patriot 4 life

oakland seems to be talkin big boy about this game...like i said earlier, im in you guys corner for this one, but i honestly cant see you pulling the W. i think it will take franklin on one of their worst game of the year and oakland on their best to pull this upset, and thats usually how it is when there is one team clearly better than the other. franklin rebels are consistant winners, while oakland has been down a few years...hopefully you guys will back the talk and prove me wrong, anything can happen i guess.

i know this, if someone had told me last season that oakland would open 2006 up without sam youree and jerome burris, i would have said blackman would put a W in their column week one. in fact, i still predicted blackman to win in the pick 'em, so maybe oakland will just keep proving me wrong? after the "PAIN TRAIN" thing last year, im sorry, its just hard to believe some of the stuff thats spoken on here :)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so did you! HHHHHHA! as you can see, im going out of my way to be nice for once to oakland, but one things for sure, RHS will TROUNCE oakland week 10. "battle" of the boro :lol: :lol:

Show me where I said that RHS would trounce Siegel.Hint.......you won't find it. I was the one who predicted Siegel would have an early score on them. I only predicted a win...that's all. I knew RHS would struggle the first game b/c of all the changes there. Wish we had had them week 0. :P

Show me where I said that RHS would trounce Siegel.Hint.......you won't find it. I was the one who predicted Siegel would have an early score on them. I only predicted a win...that's all. I knew RHS would struggle the first game b/c of all the changes there. Wish we had had them week 0. B)

me, im just glad we have oakland on our schedule PERIOD...theres nothing like guaranteed wins! i am glad that the matchup occurs week 10 though, theres nothing more sweet then knowing your cross town rival will have to put their pads up the following monday :lol: :lol:

you had to test me huh? well, in all honestly, i think franklin will get oakland by 2+ scores, i also think siegel will handle oakland the following week also...like i said, lets see if your boys can prove me wrong again :P

me, im just glad we have oakland on our schedule PERIOD...theres nothing like guaranteed wins! i am glad that the matchup occurs week 10 though, theres nothing more sweet then knowing your cross town rival will have to put their pads up the following monday :P:lol:

you had to test me huh? well, in all honestly, i think franklin will get oakland by 2+ scores, i also think siegel will handle oakland the following week also...like i said, lets see if your boys can prove me wrong again :lol:

id have to agree with tdntn on this one. theres nothing like a garunteed win. another chance for Franklin to sit back and get their inexperienced QB some quality game time.

me, im just glad we have oakland on our schedule PERIOD...theres nothing like guaranteed wins! i am glad that the matchup occurs week 10 though, theres nothing more sweet then knowing your cross town rival will have to put their pads up the following monday :lol: :lol:

you had to test me huh? well, in all honestly, i think franklin will get oakland by 2+ scores, i also think siegel will handle oakland the following week also...like i said, lets see if your boys can prove me wrong again :P

trust me on this one, riverdale's not gonna be as good as everyone says with all the changes, loss of players, and barely squeakin a win passed siegel.

id have to agree with tdntn on this one. theres nothing like a garunteed win. another chance for Franklin to sit back and get their inexperienced QB some quality game time.

last year when franklin played oakland they won because they blocked a field goal and returned it for a touchdown. if it wasn't for that oakland would've won.

aint nothin like hearin sum smack from a lil pup who cant take it on the field and quit his team 2 try 2 b a big pup on coachtlike tdntn. looks like u failed at both.

riverdale win or lose. just know u aint man enough 2 b part of either.

aint nothin like hearin somebody talk on the T like they got the scoop on things, when they are sitting in kentucky and probably havent seen his alma-mater play since he graduated, but insists he has things figured out :lol:. i could care less if im "winnin on coachT," long as my teams winning :lol:

it took me 2 years playin football at riverdale to realize that the most i could get out of it was a startin job my senior year, (and maybe a big ole ring to go with it) not a college scholarship, so gettin my grades right is my best shot at one. sorry i tried to find other ways i could be productive with my life...still love football, but i have just as much fun watching from the stands as i did standing on the sidelines (last year, 10th grade atleast :P)

trust me on this one, riverdale's not gonna be as good as everyone says with all the changes, loss of players, and barely squeakin a win passed siegel.

last year when franklin played oakland they won because they blocked a field goal and returned it for a touchdown. if it wasn't for that oakland would've won.

realize that your post you just made was based strictly on word of mouth...like i said, last year i tried to base how i thought oakland would do on word of mouth (2p's PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRUUUUUUUU), well, we all know how that one turned out B)

oh prolly!!! youre an idiot.

Goodness gracious....where HAVE you been? Thanks for the directions. Thought there might be an 840 way that waseasier.

If you follow the signs for Hwy 96 West after you leave the square, you'll get lost. There is another way that is longer, but with fewer turns.

Take 840 West to Columbia Hwy (431) and exit North. I believe you have to clover-leaf, but you'll know which way is headed back towards Franklin/Nashville. Stay on Columbia Pike (as we call it), past Mack Hatcher Parkway (there's a Target/Kroger combo on the left), straight shot into downtown. You'll reach a spot we call Five Points (Post office on right, a street, then the old church, Starbucks across the street on the corner). Bear left. Keep going straight. When you see the CVS on the right and the Kroger on the left you're getting close. School is on the right. It's still Hwy 431, but once you get into downtown it's better known as 5th Ave north before turning into Hillsboro Road at the CVS. And it's actually a lot closer than the directions make it seem! :lol:

As long as you're here, spend a little money. We need the sales tax! :lol:

VI