Lewis Co. Vs. Wayne Co.

THECHB

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wildcats have been looking forward to this for a long time now...and were very excited for the season to finally be here...we have worked harder then ever before this summer and have a lot to prove this season...and from wat i hear Lewis Co. is looking good to with a lot of depth in the backfield...

this will be a great game ill give ya that..every year we play them its good games...im going with tha Wildcats in a low scoring defensive game...

WC-19...LC-14

Personally I believe Lewis County will win this game. The margin of victory will depend on how the offense responds this week in practice. If they file of the rough edges they can win by a few td's but if they struggle again look for a close game. Still with a defense like I saw friday night I don't see how this one will go the other way. Good Luck and stay safe.

God Bless.

dylan

I also believe Lewis County will win this one. Nothing against Wayne County but Lewis has the potential to be a really good football team. They are hitting way more then they have in the last few years. No more soft football will be played in Lewis County. There is no doubt that the defense is gonna play good, the concern many might have is the offense. I believe that the depth they have in their Backs is outstanding and Taylor has thrown some really nice passes just no luck with his receivers catching the ball. The turnovers were a problem but that will be fixed this week I am sure. The first one is out of the way now there is no reason to be nervous. If the Panthers go out and take care of business they will be 2 - 0, if they don't they will be 1 - 1 and will have to sit back and know they SHOULD have won the game. I think they will come out fired up and take the victory by at least 2 Touchdowns. Go Panthers! Good Luck to both teams!

Lewis County wins this one. Not by much though. It will be low scoring, how about....14-7. Lewis County obviously needs to hold on to the Football better, but that will come. Defense will be the factor, of course. A big play here, a big play there, and all is over for one team or the other.

Good Luck to both teams, and hope for an injury free team..God Bless

This has been a good, long rival. These two have played more than 50 years. Enjoy it while you can because Rice will probably drop Lewis County after this year. He dropped them the last time he was at WC (twice) and he dropped them at Perry Co.

Edited by ddaddy