RHEA CO FOOTBALL 06

7mm

I'M FROM RHEA AND I TRAVEL A LOT. I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE INS AND OUTS OF THE TEAM LIKE I WANT TO. I KNOW THEY HAVE A GOOD QB THAT THEY RELY ON VERY MUCH. FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD, HE IS THE HEART OF THAT OFFENSE AND RHEA IS EXPECTED TO DO WELL THIS SEASON. I GUESS WHAT I'M ASKING IS, IF HE WERE TO GET HURT, WOULD THAT BE THE END OF THE SEASON FOR RHEA OR COULD THEY POSSIBLY WIN ENOUGH GAMES TO MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS WITHOUT HIM? IS THERE A BACKUP QB THAT COULD GET THEM THERE?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

volhead since you are a bledsoe warrior from pikeville, may I ask what you have against Rhea! first you get on here and say rhea hired the wrong coach then you say rhea will never win because of politics. what politics? never win? rhea won a region title in 99 went to the quarterfinals in 2000 and 2001 losing to maryville both times and has been to the playoffs 9 out of the last 10 years. what about the warriors????? let us be on this side of the mountain.

volhead since you are a bledsoe warrior from pikeville, may I ask what you have against Rhea! first you get on here and say rhea hired the wrong coach then you say rhea will never win because of politics. what politics? never win? rhea won a region title in 99 went to the quarterfinals in 2000 and 2001 losing to maryville both times and has been to the playoffs 9 out of the last 10 years. what about the warriors????? let us be on this side of the mountain.

I have nothing against rhea co sports or the people from there as far as that goes,but i have heard alot of talk about diffrent aspects of team sports at R.C. i should have not even said anything about your politics over there since i dont have a dog in the race!

As far as the new coach i wish him the best of luck but i still think that you all could have done better,just my opnion!

Good luck this year to rhea county :lol:

You say Rhea has been to the playoffs 9 out of the last ten years like that is something to be proud of , lots of teams with loosing records make it to the first round of the playoffs. Untill the coach , players, and fans considder anything less than bringing the gold ball home in December and make it happen Rhea's season will always end in Maryville!!!!!!

Rhea County has about 15 seniors. They have a good back up qb. It would be a shock if Rhea County didn't make the playoffs with a lot of returning starters and going 5-2 in region play last year. But they haven't won a playoff game in 3 or 4 years so they do have something to prove in Evensville.

Well good coaching schedules tough games but the gotta prove something in hootertown before they worry about evansville. I think they will give clevand and RB a fight but this friday is 5a day and may be a long night without the home cooking in Evansville