Warren Co. VS Dekalb Co.

WarrenCounty58

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Bradley person I just wanted to say that Warren County can definatley salvage their season. You have all the potential in the world. Keep your heads up and play hard the rest of the season and the wins will come. I felt like you had a win chalked up before you came judging by the chatter on here. We made the same mistake last year. Our kids worked really hard in the off season to get better and added some athletes from other sports as well. Good luck the rest of the season.

PS: that big number 50 could dominate if he would stay in a good football position and not stand straight up. I'm not saying this to point him out, I just think he could be a very good player in the future.

I agree with you all the way 'BCrising'. To everyone else, I suggest that all of us are far too busy pointing fingers; including myself at the coaches. I coached football for several years and I can tell you that it is sometimes a thankless job. But as Bear Bryant once said when interviewed after a tough loss at Alabama, " when the boys win, they deserve the credit, but if they lose it's pretty much my fault". I do know that the coaching staff have made some positive changes this week during practices and although I don't want to give anything away, I think it will help them this Friday night. Whether you like the staff that Warren County has or not, they are calling the shots for now.

Old adage of coaching...what you see on the field and on the film is the result of coaching....good and bad.

I don't think that's entirely true. If you are not prepared then you have to blame the coaches. That is their responsibility to get the players in the right situations. A great coach is only as good as his players. Point blank. Lets go Pioneers. I still believe in you guys.

Golden Eagle give me a break. Get rid of the staff? You were not saying that last year when they went to the playoffs. Typical Warren County fan. Fire everybody in sight after one loss. This really upsets me. Who wants to come to WC to coach? Those coaches are there because they love the players and love coaching. Do you know how much time high school coaches spend at the field and away from their families during the season. I doubt it. They definately not doing it for the money. I have a lot of love for all high school coaches in every sport. They help tons of kids better themselves in life. So basically you must be an upset parent or player that didn't get as much playing time as you thought you should. Get off the coaches. Keep your negative comments to yourself.

Steve Britton wanted to come there and coach last year. Ask the Riverdale players about his abilities. Franklin County hired the real deal. What a loss for WC.

i want to hear some bout Dekalb

Yall got anything different this year

I don't know if this rates as different, but I talked to the brother of Dekalb's head coach on Tuesday, and he told me that they had been working their team so hard that they had "burned out " the team in preparation for the Warren County game and had some injuries, but that most everyone should be back for Friday night. Also they had two big boys who will rush up the middle on the pass so W C's O line had better get ready if you believe what you hear.

As a Bradley person I just wanted to say that Warren County can definatley salvage their season. You have all the potential in the world. Keep your heads up and play hard the rest of the season and the wins will come. I felt like you had a win chalked up before you came judging by the chatter on here. We made the same mistake last year. Our kids worked really hard in the off season to get better and added some athletes from other sports as well. Good luck the rest of the season.

PS: that big number 50 could dominate if he would stay in a good football position and not stand straight up. I'm not saying this to point him out, I just think he could be a very good player in the future.

I agree about #50. I'd also put him on the line, he could be a big help.