Region 5 1A

OK, OK, OK!!! We're on the same page now. Don't get me wrong, ya'll are tough. Ya'll beat my JB team my Senior year in a close game. What I remember most about "The Jungle" is the pot-holes in the field...man I hope those got fixed! But, hey, we have a cow pasture! :lol: At least I'm not in English class w/ you like I am w/ some guy from Cannon Co. right now! :D

Cool good luck against Cannon Co. LOL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks reddevil and I hope and wish yall the best also. Not only are yall the best team in region 5 but yall show the most respect overall. ( I know you do anyway LOL)

Logger this all statred with an eagleville fan jumping on a region 6 thread and started ripping us on our losses. I just came over here to do a little defending since we did (MP and CW) played against larger classifications. So tell region 5 to jump our threads and we will do the same.

Dang I love football season :lol:

wow so do i and i think the boy's on the field should settle it anyway's just all in fun i hope and i wish yall all the luck unles we meet at the end then it's on hahaha ok good luck to you guy's :thumb:

Look............

1) As of today your region 5 has played lower class 1A schools (including CA).

2) YOUR region 5 fans came over to a Region 6 board and bragged how they are all undeafeated.

3) Now I'M going to come over to THIS board and defend MY region 6.

4) I will give you props THIS year when you beat someone of substance. Although CA is weak this year I give Forrest props. When JB beats Cannon Co. and East Roberstson I will give them props. If eagleville beats JB (which I dont think they will ) I will give them props.

5) Region 5 started this by jumping a region 6 board if you cant take us coming in here to defend ourselves stay off our boards.

You should not lie, I came on your thread because you was asking for comments concerning your game with Ezell. I gave my comments and predicted yall to lose and to be 0-2 to start the season. I never said one thing about region 5 or about any team from our region. You get upset or someone from Mt. Pleasant and started talking about you tough schedule along with Collinwood's tough schedule. I did respond. Also another lie is pt. #1 Eagleville played 2a FRA last week. We never came over to your board and bragged about being underfeated. For what ever reason yall have trashed Eagleville ever since the spring scrimmage. And numerous times have jumped on boards which the thread was only about Eagleville. Don't ask for people to make predictions about a game you are playing in if they are not allowed to make a prediction against you. Now that is the truth. If you believe that Silverdale will beat Eagleville, put on here I have no problem with that. Next week when their is a Jo Byrns/Eagleville thread if you feel Jo Byrns will crush Eagleville, state on hear , no problem,but don't lie about what other people put on other threads.

Edited by goforthegoal

TRUCE GUYS TRUCE!!! Region 5 and Region 6 are both strong regions and it should make for some good playoff games, but for the guys saying that 5 is stronger then 6 look at last year. Only 1 team from region 5 could compete against region 6 teams, and that was JBS, and although they beat MP. Region 6 was still the better region. As for those saying that Region 5 is playing bad teams, some of that is out of players and even coaches control. I know JBS had trouble finding a week 0 game, and it was a last minute thing to schedule Halls for 2 years. So lets just all calm down and let the season play out.

TRUCE GUYS TRUCE!!! Region 5 and Region 6 are both strong regions and it should make for some good playoff games, but for the guys saying that 5 is stronger then 6 look at last year. Only 1 team from region 5 could compete against region 6 teams, and that was JBS, and although they beat MP. Region 6 was still the better region. As for those saying that Region 5 is playing bad teams, some of that is out of players and even coaches control. I know JBS had trouble finding a week 0 game, and it was a last minute thing to schedule Halls for 2 years. So lets just all calm down and let the season play out.

Kudos neutral, well put. Last year Region 6 was the best conference and JB was the best team of the two conferences. It just rubbed me wrong when my kid plays on TEAM, not a one man show. That comment was a slap in the the face to the 50+ players on MP's team.

Kudos neutral, well put. Last year Region 6 was the best conference and JB was the best team of the two conferences. It just rubbed me wrong when my kid plays on TEAM, not a one man show. That comment was a slap in the the face to the 50+ players on MP's team.

My quote on the Mt. Pleasant/Ezell thread was this "one man ball teams can not win against good teams. Will Mt. Pleasant find another weapon or two?" That is a question, once again you put words in my mouth. In fact that qustion was answered by a Mt. Pleasant fan, he gave me some names. No one has ever said that Region 5 was better than Region 6 last year. I have never made any comparisons between the regions. Last year region 6 was stronger except for Jo Byrns. This year we will have to wait and see. I'm sorry I pushed a button, truce. Give me your thoughts on two region5/region6 matchups this week. Moore Co. vs Cascade and McEwen vs Perry Co. Both games should be close. I pick McEwen 21-14 over Perry Co. and Moore Co. 28-21 over Cascade. I hope I'm wrong on that one. GO REGION 5

My quote on the Mt. Pleasant/Ezell thread was this "one man ball teams can not win against good teams. Will Mt. Pleasant find another weapon or two?" That is a question, once again you put words in my mouth. In fact that qustion was answered by a Mt. Pleasant fan, he gave me some names. No one has ever said that Region 5 was better than Region 6 last year. I have never made any comparisons between the regions. Last year region 6 was stronger except for Jo Byrns. This year we will have to wait and see. I'm sorry I pushed a button, truce. Give me your thoughts on two region5/region6 matchups this week. Moore Co. vs Cascade and McEwen vs Perry Co. Both games should be close. I pick McEwen 21-14 over Perry Co. and Moore Co. 28-21 over Cascade. I hope I'm wrong on that one. GO REGION 5

An Eagleville fan picking Cascade to lose! Now there's a shocker..... Don't under-estimate us, Goal, we are also on your schedule! :lol:

Not overlooking the upcoming games, but the Eagleville/Cascade game will definitely be another great one to watch. I know last year it was the most intense game of the season, in my opinion. Honestly, I thought we'd lose, but the Eagles played awesome and came out with the W. I'm definitely looking forward to it again! But, for now, we have to concentrate on the teams we're playing right now.

Good luck to all.

Not overlooking the upcoming games, but the Eagleville/Cascade game will definitely be another great one to watch. I know last year it was the most intense game of the season, in my opinion. Honestly, I thought we'd lose, but the Eagles played awesome and came out with the W. I'm definitely looking forward to it again! But, for now, we have to concentrate on the teams we're playing right now.

Good luck to all.

If the Devils and Eagles both win and carry momentum into Week 2...GREAT GAME!!! ;)