cosby vs. oakdale

cosbypride

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim Jimmy says this is the "Muffin Bowl". Who is the biggest muffin? Slim Jimmy thinks that Oakdale will be the biggest Muffin.

Jimmy's losers: Oakdale

THE MUFFIN BOWL THAT SOUNDS KINDA GOOD.. I LIKE THAT WE SHOULD OFFICIALLY NAME THIS GAME THE MUFFIN BOWL YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT....

A CERTAIN COACH MIKE DITKSA SAYS COSBY BY 6

SHHHH DO YOU HEAR THAT???????

THERE IS A HURRICANE COMING...........

Cosby hired a new Coach last season and he takes pride in his job,has a staff thats highly dedicated to the cause. They had a pretty good season last year and they're excited about this season. Give um a break,they just might build a successful program. I hope they do. GET UM Sheldon

Cosby hired a new Coach last season and he takes pride in his job,has a staff thats highly dedicated to the cause. They had a pretty good season last year and they're excited about this season. Give um a break,they just might build a successful program. I hope they do. GET UM Sheldon

Pujo,

They will never be dominant, they will always be muffins.

I don't know what they'll be able to achieve but one thing is for sure they have passion and a love for the game . They are a fairly big 1a school who has had alot of success in basketball.

We are talking about football, not basketball. Slim Jimmy is just saying that they will never be a powerhouse in football.

Edited by Jim Jibberish

Normally i would agree and say that a new school, or that a usually "muffin" school can never grow. But i am a fan of FCS... and i remember the days when if we beat watertown and got second in the region (to Gordonsville who we almost never beat) it was the best season ever just because we got to host a playoff game. And now we have not only hosted, but won two rounds of the playoff for the past two years, so i gotta believe a program can be built from nothing.

Normally i would agree and say that a new school, or that a usually "muffin" school can never grow. But i am a fan of FCS... and i remember the days when if we beat watertown and got second in the region (to Gordonsville who we almost never beat) it was the best season ever just because we got to host a playoff game. And now we have not only hosted, but won two rounds of the playoff for the past two years, so i gotta believe a program can be built from nothing.

THIS GUY IS INSANE DONT LISTEN TO HIM, HE IS A MUFFIN FROM A MUFFIN SCHOOL SO HE THINKS EVERY MUFFIN SCHOOL CAN GET BETTER.....

I like the Eagles, in a close one...

Cosby Eagles that is. Eagles have a good offensive game, just need a bit more work on the running game, because they'll need it come next week.

Defensively, Cosby looked strong and versatile, able to run a number of schemes up front and able to stop the run and or the pass.

Good luck to Coach Shelton and the Eagles on Friday!