cosby vs. oakdale

cosbypride

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we could have our hands full if we dont get a good week of practice. oakdale has had our number the last few times we played them for some reason. i would like to get on them early and get them down. hey pujo i am going to put you on the spot us or cloudland who you pickin. so old JC Campbell is going to air it out. interesting. best of luck.

shelton

Shelton, I think this could be the year. If Cloudland plays like they did the other night, I doubt they will make the playoffs.They're pretty young so they should get better as the season goes on. They do have some good tough players and some young talent. We'll anyway ,good luck at oakdale and I,ll see you later in the year.

So Pujo, was that a Cosby nod? I couldn't tell for sure. Hey while we're throwin q's at you, what do you think the outcome of our Oakdale matchup will be? I haven't seen your prediction on that one. You know Jellico beat em by 2, but from the craziness I saw on another thread they're sayin that The Blue Devils have improved enough to beat your Dawgs and/or Cloudland this year. I hope they were sniffing sharpies or something when they typed that because if that's true, and Oakdale hung within 2... we're in for a close one this Friday. :)

So Pujo, was that a Cosby nod? I couldn't tell for sure. Hey while we're throwin q's at you, what do you think the outcome of our Oakdale matchup will be? I haven't seen your prediction on that one. You know Jellico beat em by 2, but from the craziness I saw on another thread they're sayin that The Blue Devils have improved enough to beat your Dawgs and/or Cloudland this year. I hope they were sniffing sharpies or something when they typed that because if that's true, and Oakdale hung within 2... we're in for a close one this Friday. :)

You cant necessarily tell how good a team is by common opponents, but it will be interesting to see if Cosby handles Oakdale easily or if its a close one.. if they win by less than one score.. region one gets REAL interesting..

If Cosby can get off to a fast start like they did on N.G. look for a big win but if they struggle early and don't put offensive points on the board look for a low scoring game and an offensive coordinator throwing his radio and headset into the side of the schoolhouse. :lol:

I know what you mean about the OC getting mad if the Eagles from CHS dont have a good showing offensively, but I kow a certain defensive coach that just may lose his headset also if the Eagle D dont come out and play like they did last week! But, in the end I believe that the BIG BLUE will come out and show some real attitude on both sides of the ball and take care of buisness! :lol:

i am nervous enough about this week and season. then you guys posting on here are not making it any better. everytime i see my guys in the hallways and on the feild i think this is our year. then i turm around and think man alive i hope we are ready. lord i am a nervous wreck as you can tell i never sleep. well i THINK we have what it takes to get oakdale this week. they have apretty good team and several upperclassmen. we will see friday on the field.

shelton

Its a tough call early in the season about alot of teams. I know Hampton will be strong ,I know Cloudland is down, Unaka and Cosby were both impressive in their openers. Not to mention Jellico and Grace both winning. I think Hampton will finish 1st and then I think this is the most unpredictable year I have ever saw in region 1 1A. It looks like everyone in the region has improved except Cloudland.Who would of thought it.

So Pujo, was that a Cosby nod? I couldn't tell for sure. Hey while we're throwin q's at you, what do you think the outcome of our Oakdale matchup will be? I haven't seen your prediction on that one. You know Jellico beat em by 2, but from the craziness I saw on another thread they're sayin that The Blue Devils have improved enough to beat your Dawgs and/or Cloudland this year. I hope they were sniffing sharpies or something when they typed that because if that's true, and Oakdale hung within 2... we're in for a close one this Friday. :lol:

I don,t know enough about anyone to make a educated guess, it seems like everything has changed in region 1. I,m glad teams are getting better.Its hard to improve when you never have a test and play the reserves as much as you do the starters.Hampton may learn how to play a 48 minute game.