Scott Vs Gibbs

running riot

Im just gonna say somthing that every football player has heard before. The coaches can scheme and coach their team up and do everything they can, but when it comes friday night its the players that have to step up and do wut the coaches have taught em, and bring it every play no matter what! The frist game was a huge let down...... i really thought that scott was gonna come out and knock em around. So now theres nothin that can be done about that , just move on to the next week and get ready for gibbs. This game to me is one of our biggest rivals....... we've beat em for the past 4 years, and every year its been a close game......and a very exciting game to watch. Im gonna bet that its gonna come down to the last few minutes of the game. So scott go out there and get a win.

Scott 15

Gibbs 14

Wat does everyone think?

iF THE HIGHLANDER PLAY DEFENCE LIKE THEY DID FRIDAY NIGHT THEY ARE LOOKING AT ANOTHER LONG NIGHT.SCOTT HAS GOT TO MAKE SOME CHANGES ON THE D SIDE OF THE BALL. THE THREE MAN LINE JUST DIDNT GET IT DONE. IF THE COACHES CAN COME UP WITH A GOOD GAME PLAN FOR THE D SCOTT CAN WIN THIS GAME, GIBBS IS A LOT BETTER TEAM THEN LAST YEAR SO IT WILL TAKE A VERY DETERMINED EFFERT FROM THE HIGHLANDERS.

:o SO LETS GO BOYS LETS GET BACK TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN IT WAS GO BIG RED AND WHEN PEOPLE WHERE GETTING READY TO PLAY US THEY KNEW THEY WERE IN FOR A PHYSCAL GAME! :D

iF THE HIGHLANDER PLAY DEFENCE LIKE THEY DID FRIDAY NIGHT THEY ARE LOOKING AT ANOTHER LONG NIGHT.SCOTT HAS GOT TO MAKE SOME CHANGES ON THE D SIDE OF THE BALL. THE THREE MAN LINE JUST DIDNT GET IT DONE. IF THE COACHES CAN COME UP WITH A GOOD GAME PLAN FOR THE D SCOTT CAN WIN THIS GAME, GIBBS IS A LOT BETTER TEAM THEN LAST YEAR SO IT WILL TAKE A VERY DETERMINED EFFERT FROM THE HIGHLANDERS.

:D SO LETS GO BOYS LETS GET BACK TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN IT WAS GO BIG RED AND WHEN PEOPLE WHERE GETTING READY TO PLAY US THEY KNEW THEY WERE IN FOR A PHYSCAL GAME! :o

well I think this D will work better against a team like gibbs, AE, fulton, but not againt teams like York and Kingston and exspecially catholic. they shoulda switched D at the first of the week and ran the 4-4 and had a better chance to stop the run but im going highlanders 14 (with a two point conversion cause they shore cant kick)

Gibbs 7

I hope the D does better man they looked pitiful out there. They are going to firstly stop arm tackling. Secondly the linebacker Steven Kries needs to rock some heads and show them the monster he is on D. He a tremendous football player and somehow or another needs get that D back on track. If the D plays good and Josh Terry gets that O going like the playmaker he is cause Terry sure is coming on wid it this year.

Scott- 27

Gibbs- 14

And also is Kenny Chesney suppose to be there????? :lol:

I hope the D does better man they looked pitiful out there. They are going to firstly stop arm tackling. Secondly the linebacker Steven Kries needs to rock some heads and show them the monster he is on D. He a tremendous football player and somehow or another needs get that D back on track. If the D plays good and Josh Terry gets that O going like the playmaker he is cause Terry sure is coming on wid it this year.

Scott- 27

Gibbs- 14

And also is Kenny Chesney suppose to be there????? :lol:

naw that's burt chesney kennys cousin :lol: i do agree with 4/4 stack the highlanders need to be like us 'ol has beens' and be more physical and aggressive. thats what the big red is missin. i'm gonna be true to my school and pick shs by 6

TheDEANSAYS well im going to do my best to make sure this post stays in the top this weel just for my wonderful fans from the school up north sctt you have to get in a good week of practice this week forgrt about last week and focus on gibbs yes they may be alittle better this year but you guys are a differnt team , a team that has a chance to step into the past and be just as it was when football ment somthing ....