tired of the illegal recruiting done by the large div II teams !

Why is it that everytime we get a decent player in the shelby county area, he goes up for bid by MUS and CBHS ? Enough is enough. Does R. Carter even care what goes on in that Division. I've heard that CBHS just enrolls them and never tries to collect the tution, just write it off after they graduate. This is nuts ! I say leave'm in the private division and forget them. Ronnie Carter sure doesn't seem to care what goes on. I guess he's scared after the Brentwood lawsuit. Get some guts Ronnie and do your job !

I don't even know where to start with this? If you have documented proof that there is "illegal" recruiting going on, then by all means turn them in. Just curious though, what is illegal recruiting to you? Also, you HEARD that CBHS "just enrolls them and never tries to collect the tuition, just write if off after they graduate." If this is true, then someone needs to take action....

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

Why is it that everytime we get a decent player in the shelby county area, he goes up for bid by MUS and CBHS ? Enough is enough. Does R. Carter even care what goes on in that Division. I've heard that CBHS just enrolls them and never tries to collect the tution, just write it off after they graduate. This is nuts ! I say leave'm in the private division and forget them. Ronnie Carter sure doesn't seem to care what goes on. I guess he's scared after the Brentwood lawsuit. Get some guts Ronnie and do your job !

If you want to complain and give out names then go to the TSSAA. Don`t bring personal rumors to the board.Thanks

If you have proof, turn them in. :angry: Otherwise, you have nothing but innuendo and hearsay.

What's so terrible about a good athlete getting a chance to go to a prestigious school? I don't understand what the big deal is. That's why they're classified in Div II. Nothing against public schools...I graduated from one myself....but private schools aren't to blame. If a kid has a chance to get in a better academic or athletic situation, he needs to jump on it.

Edited by onewaytoplay