JCS vs. USJ

booklover_1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the 67

Where are the 67%,that picked U.S.J. to win on the BIG ONES?

I was one of them. I really thought they could pull an upset, if they could run the ball. lets face it, JCS didnt dominant the game. Yes, they shut down the run, but who cant stop the run on them. JCs has a bunch of proving to do. Fans don't start talking smack just yet. Best of luck to the eagles

I was one of them. I really thought they could pull an upset, if they could run the ball. lets face it, JCS didnt dominant the game. Yes, they shut down the run, but who cant stop the run on them. JCs has a bunch of proving to do. Fans don't start talking smack just yet. Best of luck to the eagles

They won thats all that matters.

GO EAGLES!

Seth Doyle would have contributed a lot last night. A little better coaching would have too. JCS definately should have beaten them by a lot more. USJ just isn't the team it used to be. I'm sure JCS was looking for payback from last years spray painting incident and from the smack talk in the USJ football newsletter and they got it to some degree.......

but USJ still leads the series, 18-4.