McNairy vs. Adamsville?

Macnarry

The Cardinals played the Bobcats close last year, but still lost. Can AHS Coach Brandon Gray pull of the big upset? The word is Adamsville is not as good as they were last year.

McNairy needs to get off to a good start with a big win because they have a tough start to their season. They do not begin like they did last year.

Gray will win at AHS, but how long will it take him?

Edited by Macnarry

I'll admit that I don't know much about this game, however, my bestfriend, Coach Woodmore, is a new coach at adamsville. he and I speak everynight and he tells me that the team is much improved. He belives this team can compete in every game this year. He did tell me that they needed a good start to build confidence. I would like to wish coach woodmore and the rest of the cardinals good luck this season. I hope y'all have a good and healthy year.

I'll admit that I don't know much about this game, however, my bestfriend, Coach Woodmore, is a new coach at adamsville. he and I speak everynight and he tells me that the team is much improved. He belives this team can compete in every game this year. He did tell me that they needed a good start to build confidence. I would like to wish coach woodmore and the rest of the cardinals good luck this season. I hope y'all have a good and healthy year.

The kids have realy responded to the new coaching staff. We will be a very young team as we have about 5-6 seniors and only 5 juniors. The future looks bright but time will tell. I think the kids will be winners if they just do not lay down. Then a cramp here and smack there and the bobcats could be in for a fight. I was once told if you can not get up for Mcnairy then you never will get up. Good luck to both teams this year!

My prediction is that the cardinals just might surprise some folks.

The kids have realy responded to the new coaching staff. We will be a very young team as we have about 5-6 seniors and only 5 juniors. The future looks bright but time will tell. I think the kids will be winners if they just do not lay down. Then a cramp here and smack there and the bobcats could be in for a fight. I was once told if you can not get up for Mcnairy then you never will get up. Good luck to both teams this year!

My prediction is that the cardinals just might surprise some folks.

We have about 13 seniors coming up this season

We have about 13 seniors coming up this season

I was mistaken on the total number of seniors. I was getting at the fact that there is only 5 or 6 that have had significant playing time over their careers. We have some first year players as well as first year starters. I am ready to get this started I hope we build off of every game and take it to some teams and leave them going WOW!

GO CARDS!!!