Scott vs. Gibbs

savage77

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know what everybody thinks about the scott vs. gibbs game. Give me your predictions on this non region 3A clash.

Scott 21

Gibbs 7

THE HIGHLANDERS CAN PULL ONE OUT IF EACH AND EVERY PLAYER COMES INTO THE GAMES LOOKING TO PLAY VERY PHYSCAL THEY HAVE TO HIT PEOPLE IN THE MOUTH GANG TACKLE AND MAKE PLAYS IF THEY DONT PLAY LIKE THIS THEY WILL LOSE AGAIN JUST LIKE LAST WEEK. SO LETS GO BIG RED ITS TIME TO PLAY LIKE WE USED TO! :lol:

Dont this make the second topic on scott and gibbs lol. I got scott winning and a great Kenny Chesney halftime show YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said on the other scott- gibbs thread.....that's burt chesney kennys cousin performing at the half. :lol:

Hey I wanna know what forever feels.....

Scott rolls over the eagles and I aint from around there... Randy Carroll is wishing he jadn't come back to old District 2-AA (AKA 3A-1)

However did play against KC in football and baseball and stole his GF once... Hey maybe thats me hes singing about....

I have watched both Scott and Gibbs play in the pre-season. Gibbs showed a great deal of promise and athletisism against Webb in their scrimmage, losing 2-1, also looked solid against Kingston and Wartburg. In the Jamboree if you remember, Gibbs only lost by 1 point due to a two point conversion by West. Both West and Webb play 4A. Gibbs did struggle against Rockwood but those BIG, Country boys always play hard and bring it. Gibbs is lacking a little in the speed department, but that is their only weakness other than have a young team. Scott on the other hand has not looked as though they are all on the same page as one another. They were lucky to have scored at all against York. They had a fumble recovery with a long return, and I think an interception. Gibbs is physical and hungry. I pick Gibbs by 10