Madison Academic

VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes congrats to JCS. It was just one of those games that everyone has experienced. Madison got off far more good shots than JCS, but the JCS goalie didn`t have to move one time to make a stop. Everything Madison shot was right at the goalie. This is no exaggeration. I mean every single shot. It just wasn`t meant to be. Madison played hard but JCS made the shots that counted. Good luck to all the teams that made it to state.

VG

Yes congrats to JCS. It was just one of those games that everyone has experienced. Madison got off far more good shots than JCS, but the JCS goalie didn`t have to move one time to make a stop. Everything Madison shot was right at the goalie. This is no exaggeration. I mean every single shot. It just wasn`t meant to be. Madison played hard but JCS made the shots that counted. Good luck to all the teams that made it to state.

VG

Seems like if they had more good shots than JCS did, then they would've been able to connect on a few. Madison's been able to pull it off in their district and region these past two years, but just look at the teams they're playing. They're just overrated and finally this game has proven that.

Seems like if they had more good shots than JCS did, then they would've been able to connect on a few. Madison's been able to pull it off in their district and region these past two years, but just look at the teams they're playing. They're just overrated and finally this game has proven that.

Wow...look. Someone joined coacht just to say Madison was overrated. Now isn`t that classy. Anyone care to guess the age of rockytop? :lol:

Nice...the kiddies are coming out from everywhere. Welcome to coacht. :ph34r:

I sure did join just to add a comment. I would've posted earlier in the season but since Madison never tested themselves outside of West TN, they haven't really been tested at all and therefore have been able to prove themselves quite successful. You would've had an argument based on a "winning" season.

I understand that Madison had a new coach this year, and hopefully next season he will take the team to Nashville to get a taste of what real high school soccer is all about.

I understand that Madison had a new coach this year, and hopefully next season he will take the team to Nashville to get a taste of what real high school soccer is all about.

Yeah...you forgot to mention that Madison had a new coach that wasn`t hired until late, late summer and his schedule was already made out for him. Instead you just get on here for the express reason top put down a good Madison team. I guess you`d say USJ is overrated too since they only beat McNairy 2-0 two days after Madison beat them by the same score. Anyways, you just go ahead and think what you want about Madison. The teams they played this year, know they are a good team. There are only a handful of good teams in West TN right now and Madison is definitely one of them. Not much difference between USJ, JCS, and Madison. I don`t know what your beef is with Madison, but anyone who has seen Madison play knows that they had a good team this year.