DREW DANIELS and those other cats from east TN.

boob_1029

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This man is still no Drew Daniels, Drew has the work ethic of a horse, day in and day out, in 3 years, he'll have a ring, maybe 2, who knows.

Hunter practices and plays just as hard and even harder than almost any player in the state. That is why he has 2 rings and going for 3 Looking forward to doing some caddying for him in the spring

i have no clue where you all get that he will have three rings... let me tell you this... i will take jordan jennings, who is a sophmore from jefferson, over your boy drew any day of the week. o and by the way unlike drew jordan played in the district and regional tournements last year as a FRESHMAN!!! and if any of you actually follow high school golf you would know that jefferson was raw last year

• 2 weeks later...

i have no clue where you all get that he will have three rings... let me tell you this... i will take jordan jennings, who is a sophmore from jefferson, over your boy drew any day of the week. o and by the way unlike drew jordan played in the district and regional tournements last year as a FRESHMAN!!! and if any of you actually follow high school golf you would know that jefferson was raw last year

Oh yeah kid? well drew played in district and regional tournaments as a seventh grader. the reason he was an alternate this year is because he broke his foot... he was still good enough to be an alternate. He shot 74 in the conference tournament on crutches and in a cast. Lets see jordan jennings shoot 74 period

:lol: Hey guys! no matter how good you think these guys are you have no idead. I played high school golf at McMinn county and we put out 6 d-1 college players in 5 years. oh yeah, one of them has a tour victory. Ax, or Eric Axley would be my all time player of the state. so have fun trying to compete with his #'s,

:D Hey guys! no matter how good you think these guys are you have no idead. I played high school golf at McMinn county and we put out 6 d-1 college players in 5 years. oh yeah, one of them has a tour victory. Ax, or Eric Axley would be my all time player of the state. so have fun trying to compete with his #'s,

Well I don't have an idead.... but you would have an all time player of the state.

Edited by FIRE_CHARLIE_MORGAN