Hillsboro @ Tullahoma

Footballfan15

Having watched Tullahoma last week the O-line better do a much better job this week or their QB is gonna be mad at them. Yes Tullhoma is a good team but they are susceptable to the blitz.

Y'all do feed very well though! :thumb: Great burgers and reasonable prices.

For folks going there for the first time one piece of advice and get there early or you will miss the first quarter. EVERYBODY in the county will be there and there is only one ticket booth. It was a nice move last week to have some very nice gentleman come out with tickets for folks who had exact change. That sped getting in a bunch. :thumb:

Should be a good game though. Good luck to both teams and have a safe and injury free game this week.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edward hammonds is the main reason we beat hillsboro last year

when he blocked the P.A.T

You know the rule ..it states in chapter 2 verse 8 in the book of football rules 101 .QB gets the credit for the win simple ..dont go getting all fancy. and yes hammonds played a huge role in the win.

Edited by boski

Just looked at T-towns roster off the Tennessean and man are they under sized. Gona be rough for them tonight.

ok so THS is a lil undersized ..that meant nothing last year when they played.. THS still won ...and yes i will add that every chance i get. :P

i look at HHS vs OHS

they can be ran on. they were out rushed 120 to 92.

and passed on .... i see gaps in HHS defense ..if you look at the game stats OHS really beat themselves with Penalties and Turnovers .. 21 points they gave up to OHS ..and Tullahoma has way more threats on offense than OHS does, so they will score ..they just have to step up on Defense.

ok so THS is a lil undersized ..that meant nothing last year when they played.. THS still won ...and yes i will add that every chance i get. :P

i look at HHS vs OHS

they can be ran on. they were out rushed 120 to 92.

and passed on .... i see gaps in HHS defense ..if you look at the game stats OHS really beat themselves with Penalties and Turnovers .. 21 points they gave up to OHS ..and Tullahoma has way more threats on offense than OHS does, so they will score ..they just have to step up on Defense.

This is not last season.

I hope that you are wrong. And think your reasoning may be you want the Burros to drop a game before they face Maplewood.

let me be honest with you .. i want them to lose all of their games.. thats the truth ..but i know they are better than that ..and i really do think THS can beat them again ..people hype HHS like they are gods ..and thats not the case ...they can be beat!! and will be beat ,fact is i would not care if they were undefeated when they play maplewood, they are going down then too. ive been watching them for a long time ..and they have had to many breaks ..and besides its time for some new blood at the top.

and i hope that im right.

Edited by boski