CYCLONES GO TO THE CASTLE

cyclone81

Read my post. That was the defensive game plan when TN High was in a 'tight' formation. It put the players in a bad spot if blocked up front and TN High does one thing because of disipline..........execute. Not as talented as some of thier other teams but coaching is paying off. Good team.

And Cap, good point. After having DB & SH back to back, it is hard to look forward to an always good TN High. The thinking on that was quality preparation before MLC play but it's not looked too good the last two years. I dunno.........

We might want some better prep in early preseason scrimmages?

Hey, if we can't see where we are lacking from those three games and make the proper corrections we are in trouble for the rest of the season. The Cylcones have the week off to get this done. The show ain't over but there are some trully tough teams left to play. Make corrections, put some disipline in thier hearts, and learn to execute and listen or be ready to sit. If leadership isn't ready to do this they need to pack their bags and that is all I'll say on here concerning leadership.

I also hope 80 is OK. He gives it all. :thumb:

I beginning to think that the Star sportswriter was right saying that we had no business playing DB. How to you get fired up going into a game 0-2. Some people need to swallow their pride and listen for a change. They might learn something!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic