SIEGEL vs. OAKLAND

SiegelNation07

My 2 cents on the game:

Siegel has a fantastic defense. Consider the fact that the stars D was on the field for three quarters of the game and still held the Oland Offense to a single TD. We can stuff the run and we showed last night that we're capable of taking away the deep ball, something that killed us against Riverdale and Springfield.

Now for the offense :ph34r:

I don't see how anyone can get on here and say Siegel had a great offensive game. We scored THREE points. When your defense holds the other team to a single TD you HAVE to win the game. Granted Oakland has a fantastic defense as well, Siegel was predictable ALL night. We called a FB handoff on 2nd and 10 which lost 2 yards, and watson called the EXACT same play on 3rd and 12. That won't cut it, and the option play in the redzone won't cut it either. We never run the option ESPECIALLY without Corven in the game.

Zeke played a good game IMO. We STILL are dropping passes which is killing us but if we would call a few more pass plays to get our four year QB into some sort of rhythm we would have more of a chance to move the ball 70 yards in 2 and a half min. to win the game.

Siegel won't make the playoffs with Watson as the coach, that's the bottom line.

The Oakland defense won this game, and the Siegel defense kept them in this game. Congrats Oakland, good luck and I hope you make the playoffs

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the chances watson is done before the season ends? thats a rarity in high school, but im sure ken nolan cant be too happy right now

From your mouth to God's ears.

What has happened to Siegel's offense????

TWO WORDS:

COACH WATSON.

Trust me I use the TITLE COACH .......LOOSELY

Siegel played well. Watson had a game plan that gave his team a chance. They came up short. It happens. Most of you that are compalining were praising him last yr.

That wouldn't be me. I've said from the first season, he wasn't much of a coach and he keeps proving that year after year after years.

Its a shame these seniors have wasted their entire football under a coach that only has two plays in his play book.

Yeah, he always looked pretty good in practice. It is when he has a chance of getting smacked that he loses it. Would be great in a passing league. When you have a player that thinks he knows more than the coach , you have a problem on your hands. I wish Mc Cann well and hope he grows up a LOT!! Maybe Siegel is the right place for him. A fresh start could be what he needs.

Since when does he know more than the coach where is this information coming from anyway? Have you beeen around him personally? Has he said somethign to you? Why does he have to grow up so much?

You act like tyler makes no mistakes...

It will be funny when hes tha reason siegel whens next yr ha and along with his pal pico :thumb:

Since when does he know more than the coach where is this information coming from anyway? Have you beeen around him personally? Has he said somethign to you? Why does he have to grow up so much?

It will be funny when hes tha reason siegel whens next yr ha and along with his pal pico :thumb:

McCann was never really that impressive to me and as far as pico goes i think he's a punk who God wasted talent on.

It will be even funnier when they don't.... :lol:

TJ....you are part of the reason . You don't know when to shut your mouth sometimes.

This isn't about Tyler. You constantly try to make it about him. YOU comment and rag on Tyler on here. Where could you POSSIBLY get your info from? Well......we both know from Mc Cann. Time to face it....both your buddies couldn't cut it at OHS. Simple fact. Maybe they can hang at Siegel. Hope so...both kids have talent. Are they coachable?? I don't think so. Pico proved that not only in football , but in bball too. Def a fact they could be good ....but superstars?? No way.....and that is what you make them out to be. Do them a favor and quit talking them up so much so that everyone knows that they RAGG on their teammates and coaches so much. In a TEAM atmosphere...that doesn't set well.

This isn't about Tyler. You constantly try to make it about him. YOU comment and rag on Tyler on here. Where could you POSSIBLY get your info from? Well......we both know from Mc Cann. Time to face it....both your buddies couldn't cut it at OHS. Simple fact. Maybe they can hang at Siegel. Hope so...both kids have talent. Are they coachable?? I don't think so. Pico proved that not only in football , but in bball too. Def a fact they could be good ....but superstars?? No way.....and that is what you make them out to be. Do them a favor and quit talking them up so much so that everyone knows that they RAGG on their teammates and coaches so much. In a TEAM atmosphere...that doesn't set well.

yes i kno tyler is a superstar who loves thorwing to tha other teammates D-line right?

hey ask coach linelle spellcheck if mccann is coachable... :thumb:

Pico is very coachable ive played with him before u hate him cause his mom didnt like coach ferg jerkin him up by his pads when he was nearly passing out and it got the press up there...

pico didnt work in basketball cause at fight that happend at school.

McCann was never really that impressive to me and as far as pico goes i think he's a punk who God wasted talent on.

ha ha u do what? nothin u make no kinda impact and ur jealous of mccann and pico cause u have no talent..heck i even have more than you

Bottom line is...... no one knows what kind of talent that you do or don't have b/c you DON'T PLAY.

No one would know Mc Cann's business if you didn't broadcast it on here.

All I hear are excuses about Pico from you..... because because because...

Mc Cann proved he wasn't coachable by JUMPING terams b/c he didn't get put in over Quincy against Blackman. FACT. If you are coachable, then you bust your butt to prove your worth.

Tyler isn't the first QB to throw an INT. Ask A-ROD...the 2005 Offensive MVP about his INT numbers this yr . Zeke has had his share too.

I just don't see Watson investing time in a kid who is already a Jr as a starter next yr over Jordan Kiss.

TJ...it is nice that you support your friends but continuing this is only hurting them. If you were a true friend, you should probably just drop this.

Edited by 2priceless