Jo Byrns vs. Eagleville

Shep

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also just watched the jo byrns film. was impressed that your defense is almost as good as ours! But we did your weakness and plan to exploit it

''Eagle Pride"

well the way i see it is yall let FRA score twice how did that happen when thay were like -5 yrd's on jbhs in scrimage to our what 4-5 td's hmmmm does not add up to me but it is on less than 48 hrs getter done jbhs hope the bash brother's are on there game come fri nite like i know thay willo be :thumb:

well the way i see it is yall let FRA score twice how did that happen when thay were like -5 yrd's on jbhs in scrimage to our what 4-5 td's hmmmm does not add up to me but it is on less than 48 hrs getter done jbhs hope the bash brother's are on there game come fri nite like i know thay willo be :thumb:

they scored once the other was on a prayer at the end of the game on our second team

less than 35 hours

i also just watched the jo byrns film. was impressed that your defense is almost as good as ours! But we did your weakness and plan to exploit it

''Eagle Pride"

Oh! so eagleville's defense is better than jbhs's. I guess that's why we,FRA, scored twice on yall and threw the ball pretty well and in the scrimmage we couldn't get past jbhs's line of scrimmage or complete a pass without being sacked or throwing a pick. i say eagleville will not score more than one td and jbhs by as much as they want. and for the record someone said that jbhs scored 4-5 td's that is wrong they scored 6 if i remember right and for the guy that asked who's defense was better. jbhs's defense is better than eagleville's by leaps and bounds :P

Oh! so eagleville's defense is better than jbhs's. I guess that's why we,FRA, scored twice on yall and threw the ball pretty well and in the scrimmage we couldn't get past jbhs's line of scrimmage or complete a pass without being sacked or throwing a pick. i say eagleville will not score more than one td and jbhs by as much as they want. and for the record someone said that jbhs scored 4-5 td's that is wrong they scored 6 if i remember right and for the guy that asked who's defense was better. jbhs's defense is better than eagleville's by leaps and bounds :D

First of all you are not from FRA you are from Robertson Co. and evidently a big Springfield fan according all your posts. A scrimmage is a scrimmage, last year Eagleville destoyed Ezell Harding in a scrimmage like 4tds to 0. And the in the first or second game of the year Ezell beats a very good Mt. Pleasant team. Who has the best D probably Jo Byrns. Who has the best offense probably Eagleville. This should be a great game.

Let's get it on!!! Jo Byrns 1st home game and the 1st Reg 5-1A game for both teams. A lot rides on this game for both teams. I'm sure there will be a crowd in Cedar Hill and I can't wait to see the guys in action. I'm confident the Red Devils can pull out another W...what do ya'll think?

the DUNGEON is heating up,enter at your own risk!! D.O.D. defence of DOOM!! firem up devils,from beginning to end.D.O.D. put some fire in your eyes boys go getem.GO RED DEVILS!!!! D.O.D.

I thought I'd give you guys some stats as well as my prediction (I am biased though).

Eagleville:

PF/G: 25.5

PA/G: 11.5

Rush/G: 121.5

Pass/G: 221.5

Turnover Ratio: +4

Pass/Play: 18.45

Rush/Play: 4.26

Jo Byrns:

PF/G: 48.5

PA/G: 7

Rush/G: 212.5

Pass/G: 136

Turnover Ratio: +2

Pass/Play: 16

Rush/Play: 6.64

Based on the law of averages...

JBHS is averaging 1 point for every 7.18yds they gain on offense. This compared to E'ville's 1 point per every 13.45yds they gain on offense. On paper JBHS should gain about 141.5yds rushing and 103.25yds passing. This would equal 34 points for JBHS. As for E'ville, they should gain about 82yds rushing and 135.25yds passing which would equal 16 points. I know that the game is not played on paper but rather the football field but I just like crunching the numbers. With all that said, JBHS wins this one rather convincingly. Since the game won't be that close, I'll be watching this game to compare each teams linebacker play. One last note...for those of you who will be at the game, pay particular attention to the play of the safeties for both teams. I feel like one of the biggest keys to high school football is having a great safeties and JBHS lost a great one. I hope someone has filled that position.

I thought I'd give you guys some stats as well as my prediction (I am biased though).

Eagleville:

PF/G: 25.5

PA/G: 11.5

Rush/G: 121.5

Pass/G: 221.5

Turnover Ratio: +4

Pass/Play: 18.45

Rush/Play: 4.26

Jo Byrns:

PF/G: 48.5

PA/G: 7

Rush/G: 212.5

Pass/G: 136

Turnover Ratio: +2

Pass/Play: 16

Rush/Play: 6.64

Based on the law of averages...

JBHS is averaging 1 point for every 7.18yds they gain on offense. This compared to E'ville's 1 point per every 13.45yds they gain on offense. On paper JBHS should gain about 141.5yds rushing and 103.25yds passing. This would equal 34 points for JBHS. As for E'ville, they should gain about 82yds rushing and 135.25yds passing which would equal 16 points. I know that the game is not played on paper but rather the football field but I just like crunching the numbers. With all that said, JBHS wins this one rather convincingly. Since the game won't be that close, I'll be watching this game to compare each teams linebacker play. One last note...for those of you who will be at the game, pay particular attention to the play of the safeties for both teams. I feel like one of the biggest keys to high school football is having a great safeties and JBHS lost a great one. I hope someone has filled that position.

Another confident Jo Byrns guy. I ask this question, the last time you saw this kind of team speed what happen and I'm not talking about Mt. Pleasant I"m talking about Union City. From my understanding it was'nt pretty. Eagleville is not the same team as last year. A lot more speed and definitely more than two weapons like last year. it will be a close game. I've said in an earlier post, Eagleville will make one more big play than Jo Byrns and come out a winner. Too much talentt at the skill positions.

Edited by goforthegoal

:rolleyes:

Another confident Jo Byrns guy. I ask this question, the last time you saw this kind of team speed what happen and I'm not talking about Mt. Pleasant I"m talking about Union City. From my understanding it was'nt pretty. Eagleville is not the same team as last year. A lot more speed and definitely more than two weapons like last year. it will be a close game. I've said in an earlier post, Eagleville will make one more big play than Jo Byrns and come out a winner. Too much talentt at the skill positions.

:lol::lol::D dream on