Jo Byrns vs. Eagleville

Shep

You said before that the score would be 42-7 and good luck to us because we would need it now you are saying that JBS is going to win by 21. Which one is it?

I have re-evaluated my thinking. If you didnt notice, I still have JBS winning this one. I just didnt put into consideration before, how big this game is, and I think that Both teams will be bringing their best "A" games----therefore, Eagles50, I predict that this will be low scoring---A great game, non the less. (Low scoring for JBS= a 21+ point victory)

Good Luck to you Eagleville....like I said before, and I still stand firm, "You WILL need it"

GO JO BYRNS!!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have re-evaluated my thinking. If you didnt notice, I still have JBS winning this one. I just didnt put into consideration before, how big this game is, and I think that Both teams will be bringing their best "A" games----therefore, Eagles50, I predict that this will be low scoring---A great game, non the less. (Low scoring for JBS= a 21+ point victory)

Good Luck to you Eagleville....like I said before, and I still stand firm, "You WILL need it"

GO JO BYRNS!!

Both teams defenses are good (neither have allowed a rushing td) but i think eagleville has the more explosive offense. that gives them the edge

Our defense pulls it out Go Eagles

I cant wait for this game man!!!! I honestly think Eagleville thinks that just because Clay is gone, that they are gonna walk all over our offense, and our team completely. I cant wait until Friday so i can watch as JBHS dominates this game. Yes Eagleville will make some plays, they are a good team and good teams make plays, but i dont think it will be near enough to win this game for them. I think once this game is over, ppl will truely know how serious Jo Byrns is this year. U Eagleville fans can argue with me all u want, but all i am gonna say for the rest of the week is: The count down is on, and ur time is almost up!!!!

P.S. Jimmy Morris looked good hitting 5 out of 5 PATs this week!!!

Yeah I am pretty sure that no one from eagleville said that but you can think what you want. It was someone outside of the eagleville program.

Well i am pretty sure that goforthegoal is part of the Eagleville community on this site, and he said w/ the loss of Clay Head it will be hard for JBHS. On previous topics the same thing has come up, like i said it wasnt neccasarily on this topic.

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!!! 4 DAYS

Edited by neutralfan07

First things first, I just want to congradulate Region 5 on their strong start of the season. Wether a weak or strong opponent you guys took care of business. Now for this game I pick Jo Byrns by as many as they want, but to put a number on it I will say 24. 38-14. I would have said 31 points but JB pulls all their starters out and eagleville keeps starters in for a cheap TD.

First things first, I just want to congradulate Region 5 on their strong start of the season. Wether a weak or strong opponent you guys took care of business. Now for this game I pick Jo Byrns by as many as they want, but to put a number on it I will say 24. 38-14. I would have said 31 points but JB pulls all their starters out and eagleville keeps starters in for a cheap TD.

Sounds like someone is a little fustrated because they are 0-2. Both the eagles and the devils could mop the floor with you so go win a game or something before you start making predictions. I'm sure ya'll have some more "great excuses" about why you lost again this week so go back to your, "MP is 0-2 but we're still the best because somehow we got cheated by someone and we would of won but..." forum

Sounds like someone is a little fustrated because they are 0-2. Both the eagles and the devils could mop the floor with you so go win a game or something before you start making predictions. I'm sure ya'll have some more "great excuses" about why you lost again this week so go back to your, "MP is 0-2 but we're still the best because somehow we got cheated by someone and we would of won but..." forum

Calm down buddy. Thats not what he was saying at all. Where, in ANY of that, is he saying what you said? What a retard. All he said was 'good job to Region 5, ya'll are getting it done'.

Anyways, Thanks dude from Mt. Pleasant. Good luck to you the rest of the year...Maybe JBS and Mt. Pleasant will play again in the Playoffs ? It was a great game last year!

Go Jo Byrns!

Ya'll have been busy on here!!! Eagleville may get a good play or two in friday night, but that will NOT be enough for a win. On a mission is exactly what this team is on and all about. All I know is the Red Devils will get it done on the field period. I am getting pumped and I can't wait to unleash the 12TH MAN!!!

"Whatcha gonna do brother when Jo Byrns and the 12TH man run wild on you?!?!?"

I cant wait for this game man!!!! I honestly think Eagleville thinks that just because Clay is gone, that they are gonna walk all over our offense, and our team completely. I cant wait until Friday so i can watch as JBHS dominates this game. Yes Eagleville will make some plays, they are a good team and good teams make plays, but i dont think it will be near enough to win this game for them. I think once this game is over, ppl will truely know how serious Jo Byrns is this year. U Eagleville fans can argue with me all u want, but all i am gonna say for the rest of the week is: The count down is on, and ur time is almost up!!!!

P.S. Jimmy Morris looked good hitting 5 out of 5 PATs this week!!!

Hmmm....I haven't heard anyone from Eagleville, that actually plays for Eagleville, say anything bad about Clay. I COULD BE WRONG, but I just haven't heard it. Yes, losing a great QB is a big negative, but it sounds like you guys filled the spot.

What's with the majority of JBS fans/players being all cocky?? You guys are a great team. You have proven that. I'm an Eagles fan, and I'm not denying it. I just don't understand the constant speeches over and over again about how nobody respects you, nobody thinks JBS is a great team, that you have to prove yourself and beat everyone. WTH?? You guys remind me of Forrest. All they do is talk ish. Granted, JBS is a great team, and in a sense, you have a right to brag, but dang. Makes me even more pumped and looking forward to Friday just to see you guys get beat.

On that note, if you were to lose I bet none of you would show good sportsmanship and say "Good game Eagleville." You'd make excuses, or talk about the bad calls you got. That's what cocky teams do. They may be great teams, but they're not team players.

Edited by iearnedit

Hmmm....I haven't heard anyone from Eagleville, that actually plays for Eagleville, say anything bad about Clay. I COULD BE WRONG, but I just haven't heard it. Yes, losing a great QB is a big negative, but it sounds like you guys filled the spot.

What's with the majority of JBS fans/players being all cocky?? You guys are a great team. You have proven that. I'm an Eagles fan, and I'm not denying it. I just don't understand the constant speeches over and over again about how nobody respects you, nobody thinks JBS is a great team, that you have to prove yourself and beat everyone. WTH?? You guys remind me of Forrest. All they do is talk ish. Granted, JBS is a great team, and in a sense, you have a right to brag, but dang. Makes me even more pumped and looking forward to Friday just to see you guys get beat.

On that note, if you were to lose I bet none of you would show good sportsmanship and say "Good game Eagleville." You'd make excuses, or talk about the bad calls you got. That's what cocky teams do. They may be great teams, but they're not team players.

I am a Jo Byrns fan. I live 5 minutes from the school. Win or lose, I will be on here 6 minutes after the game telling Eagleville, "good game". I hope to met some of you guys that post on here. I will be on the concession stand end of the field. I'm a fat guy, a biscuit away from 300 lbs, mustache, red Jo Byrns shirt. Come by and holla at me. Hope yall have a safe trip to Cedar Hill.