Jo Byrns vs. Eagleville

Shep

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt have said it better myself. A mission is what were on and we are prepared to do anything to accomplish what we fell short of last year!!

I expect to see them deep in the play offs again. South Pitt is a very good 1A team. I was at the Boyd game and they will be hard to handle for any 1A team. Should be interesting in Class A in the play offs to see who makes it to the boro. I think Jo Byrns is prob the favorite from the west, if ya ask me. Good luck

Good win JO BYRNS!!

Eagleville is coming to your house next week. Make them respect your house!!! "WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!"

Ya'll just play your game.

Hey Tuck, whats the injury report for this week? Colton, Blake...

(I heard Colton was hurt earlier this week, but it seems as if that was wrong, with the game that he played last night! Didnt see much of Blake though.)

Good Luck Jo Byrns! ------and Eagleville, cause you all are going to need it!! JBS WINS 42-7 my prediction.

Rest this weekend, then get back out to practice this week. BUST SOME HEADS!!!!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

Good win JO BYRNS!!

Eagleville is coming to your house next week. Make them respect your house!!! "WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!"

Ya'll just play your game.

Hey Tuck, whats the injury report for this week? Colton, Blake...

(I heard Colton was hurt earlier this week, but it seems as if that was wrong, with the game that he played last night! Didnt see much of Blake though.)

Good Luck Jo Byrns! ------and Eagleville, cause you all are going to need it!! JBS WINS 42-7 my prediction.

Rest this weekend, then get back out to practice this week. BUST SOME HEADS!!!!

Colton had a pulled Hamstring, but kept stretching it all week and looked great in the game, so he should be fine.

Blake played some on boths sides, more offensively and wasnt his dominant self, so we will see if he progresses as his knee gets stronger.

Tramont also hurt his knee, but i dont think it was serious, but i am not sure.

Other then that, we are injury free and ready start practice Monday!!!

one thing i am worried about is the fact that JBHS has like 4 turnovers in 2 games, that cant happen this Friday, u cant give the ball away to a good team like Eagleville. I think if u guys dont do that, then u should win. Keep focused and have a great week of practice. Defense prepare harder then last week, u guys looked like u knew where every play was going, and were gonna need that next week. Offensively keep working hard upfront, and limit the holding calls. I cant wait for this Friday!!!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!