Officials

Boobi

what happen on the last play

Macon gets the majority of the calls during most of the game but the last one was the one that everybody will remember. Down 21-17 with 12 seconds left macon throws a td pass that looks like hit the ground and then scooped into receivers arms. Referee says touchdown and westmoreland coaches go crazy because they did have the best angle of it. I watched it on film after the game...looks pretty obvious that the ball hits the ground. So that is what the fuss is all about

Not so fast my friend. I believe that an insider very familiar with MC said on last weeks thread that he saw film on Friday night and it was inconclusive.

Why isn't anyone talking about the officials no call on the TD try for MC just before half.. I think it went something like this

1st down run off tackle pick up short yardage..... ball inside 2 yrd line

2nd down 9 men in box throw slant pass to MC reciever with WES defender safety pinned to his back... NO CALL.. Go back and look at that on film???

3rd down Tail back dive on right side.. Most people I talked to said that they thought Young got in... NO CALL.. OK we will give refs a break. Ball spotted inside 1 yard

4th down QB sneak.. No way he didn't get in.. Both side judges come in and neither attempts to make a call... Head official looks at one then the other.... " Well if they wont make the call,.....1st Down WES" Ball spotted on left hash fans coming back from concession had pretty good view. Everyone I talked to thought he was in by a mile.

I agree refs stunk! Westmoreland got some game effecting calls as well. What happens if MC scores there????

Not so fast my friend. I believe that an insider very familiar with MC said on last weeks thread that he saw film on Friday night and it was inconclusive.

Why isn't anyone talking about the officials no call on the TD try for MC just before half.. I think it went something like this

1st down run off tackle pick up short yardage..... ball inside 2 yrd line

2nd down 9 men in box throw slant pass to MC reciever with WES defender safety pinned to his back... NO CALL.. Go back and look at that on film???

3rd down Tail back dive on right side.. Most people I talked to said that they thought Young got in... NO CALL.. OK we will give refs a break. Ball spotted inside 1 yard

4th down QB sneak.. No way he didn't get in.. Both side judges come in and neither attempts to make a call... Head official looks at one then the other.... " Well if they wont make the call,.....1st Down WES" Ball spotted on left hash fans coming back from concession had pretty good view. Everyone I talked to thought he was in by a mile.

I agree refs stunk! Westmoreland got some game effecting calls as well. What happens if MC scores there????

lol crazy man. I seen our Film aswell and it was right above the endzone and he was atleast 2 inches from the goaline... He didnt make it in. Everyone seen it. and if u want to check it out come up to Westmoreland and get that film and watch it your self. there was 10 penalties that they didnt call against MC we counted them. and some penatlies was called against us and we didnt do anything. such as that pass interference that #30 made and that Wide Receiver got tangled in his feet. that wasnt pass interference... you guys keep saying that you scored on those 4 downs inside the 5 yard line. which the fact of the matter is. YOU DIDNT! and its evident on the Film we got. also that guy didnt catch the ball with 5 seconds left. after all that Westmoreland still put there selfs in a position to win! nuff said!

lol crazy man. I seen our Film aswell and it was right above the endzone and he was atleast 2 inches from the goaline... He didnt make it in. Everyone seen it. and if u want to check it out come up to Westmoreland and get that film and watch it your self. there was 10 penalties that they didnt call against MC we counted them. and some penatlies was called against us and we didnt do anything. such as that pass interference that #30 made and that Wide Receiver got tangled in his feet. that wasnt pass interference... you guys keep saying that you scored on those 4 downs inside the 5 yard line. which the fact of the matter is. YOU DIDNT! and its evident on the Film we got. also that guy didnt catch the ball with 5 seconds left. after all that Westmoreland still put there selfs in a position to win! nuff said!

Yeah right?? LOL I saw your tower. You mean to tell me a view from straight on, replayed on your tape is better that at least six pairs of eyes that I have talked to which were at ground level and looking at play from the side. Man you need your head examined.

Oh yeah the tigers put themselves in position to win as well, WHO GOT THE W

Nuff said!

Yeah right?? LOL I saw your tower. You mean to tell me a view from straight on, replayed on your tape is better that at least six pairs of eyes that I have talked to which were at ground level and looking at play from the side. Man you need your head examined.

Oh yeah the tigers put themselves in position to win as well, WHO GOT THE W

Nuff said!

Great Post! "Oh yeah the tigers put themselves in position to win as well, WHO GOT THE W Nuff said!"

Edited by tigersnumberone