Riverside and Loretto

tommyg09

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be too close to call....could be a blow out. Hard to predict when both teams are young and inexperienced, but I'll put my money on Riverside :thumb:

We usually agree, but I am taking Loretto this time around. Hit me with a PM after this game to chat....

Also, are you going to the HTown/Westview game? Might need someone to chat with during the slugfest? Let me know, I'll probably be there.

We usually agree, but I am taking Loretto this time around. Hit me with a PM after this game to chat....

Also, are you going to the HTown/Westview game? Might need someone to chat with during the slugfest? Let me know, I'll probably be there.

Loretto's QB could give the Panther fits...its hard to judge considering who both teams have played...but I gotta hang with the West TN boys in a close one :rolleyes:

Not sure yet if I'm going to H-town...I sure would like to cause it would give us a big clue just how good things are looking in our own backyard :lol: . I'll let ya know either way.

Loretto's QB could give the Panther fits...its hard to judge considering who both teams have played...but I gotta hang with the West TN boys in a close one :thumb:

Not sure yet if I'm going to H-town...I sure would like to cause it would give us a big clue just how good things are looking in our own backyard :ph34r: . I'll let ya know either way.

After the debacle in Martin, I think I'm gonna pull for the Mustangs (that will be a first lol).

wow ...what's the world coming to?? :D

I think I'm gonna take a ride across the bridge and see what Waverly and Richland have in store for us....Let me know what happens at H-town and I'll do the same from over in Waverly.

Camden is a better team than both. Hdon couldnt move the ball, MWV had once good drive, Camden's defense look better and better....

I was wrong about this game too, congrats to the Panthers, you earned it!