Houston Co. Adamsville

Jim Jibberish

Who will win this game? Slim Jimmy hopes that Houston Co. still has some LB's after all of them got Crack Blocked against McEwen. Slim Jimmy hopes that the DB coach told his DB's to yell crackblock. Slim Jimmy says Adamsville by 17.

Jimmy's Losers: Irish

A'ville never got on track this week @ MCnairy Central. I look for an improved team to take the field this friday night when we roll into town @ houston cty. I think the train will get rolling this week as we will have the big bull dozer back after serving a 1 game suspension that was do to some b.s. last year at richland. (Another Story Another thread). Card fans get ready to travel home happy as

Cardinals --26

Fighting Irish --12

Slim Jimmy is from East Tn, but Slim Jimmy has some family out in West Tn. Slim Jimmy keeps up with footbal in all five classes across the state. Slim Jimmy is an highschool football expert.

Slim Jim was off on a few scores last week. But, on this one I agree, Adamsville wins, but not by much. 20-13

Edited by rcombs

Houston Co gets beat once again 7-6. Adamsville would have never scored if the Houston DB's would have yelled crackblock on one play. The linebackers were cracked and it was off to the races. Slim Jimmy doesn't think the DB coach has fixed the problem. If the DB coach doesn't fix the problem, the Irish may be in for another 0-10 season.

Houston Co gets beat once again 7-6. Adamsville would have never scored if the Houston DB's would have yelled crackblock on one play. The linebackers were cracked and it was off to the races. Slim Jimmy doesn't think the DB coach has fixed the problem. If the DB coach doesn't fix the problem, the Irish may be in for another 0-10 season.

Adamsville dominated this game everywhere but the score board. I do not think a 45 yard pass play to a wide open receiver falls into the category of crack backs. There was one heck of a peel off block by one of the lineman as the qb scrambled though. Adamsville overcame 120 yards in penalties. It seemed everyrtime they had a big play the yellow hanky would fall. The defense held Houston county to less than 100 yards of total offense with 45 or so of that in one play. Great job Coach Gray and staff on never letting the guys quit. JS was much of a man tonight. He owned the third and fourth quaters. 10-12 solo tackles and 6-8 assists. He was never blocked. Lets' get ready for Hardin County next week.