Hardin Co vs Henry Co

butter-bean

A safety or a return of some kind is likely with your skilled players and defense, but that is tough to count on, will the offense get it going this week, On saturday, we will be tied with Brighton for best record in the region, Brighton has been to the endzone this year, they know where it is. Brighton will score and the defense will get mad when the JCM offense can not match it, the demise has started.

That sounds amazingly like last year. Tell me again who won the region. :blink:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Am I the only one that works during the day!

Anyone know McNairl`s stats thus far? Did someone mention that HC is trying to run the QB draw more this year ala Ricky Borner?

Actually No, fewer this year than last as of now. More weapons around him this year, pass/run. But when you think something else, Bam up the middle , break a tackle then cut it out and up. Forget stats he does not care, wants a win, just like his mates. That time is drawing near.

4 words VG>>>>>> Screen Refresh Type Fast.

Too busy to respond yesterday. I read this morning where we should be better prepared for option. My understanding is that on the scrimmages we got DC did not line up in the wishbone or run the option. Can't blame them for not showing what they did. They did run it well. However, when you spend a week preparing your team for what you see on tape, it is necessary to adjust in midstream. If we see the option, we wil be prepared. Our coaches prepare for each game based on what we know the other team does.

Same with Hardin. The film we saw had three starters missing and did not show any option. We will be prepared for what we saw on film, as well the option.

"O" you did not make me angry. You just surprised me, not like you to be so negative.

What does anyone know about what Hardin actually does?

Edited by realredpride

I remember back in 1977 Henry County had a pretty good cross country runner. I can`t remember his name (I wish someone could tell me) but he finished first in a best of the west meet.

VG (who finished second)

Hey VG! Great to see you back on our thread this week. The great runner you are referring to is Lance Winders. And he is still great!!! He frequently finishes first in all of the road races in the area. If you finished second to him you must be a really good runner!!!

Yanker...why o why won`t they listen to you? Even last year after JCM was exploited by the refs at Brighton you and I both told them that JCM would still win the region and we did. You`d think by now that they would be Yanker believers. But for some reason they just don`t get it. I think that after this season all HC fans will surely acknowledge your vast football knowledge and wisdom. I suspect that next year the threads will be much shorter. They will go something like this...On thursday, maybe Friday everyone will be looking for you to start the thread. You`ll give your opinion on the game and if there are any further comments from HC fans it will be "thank you wise Yanker"

:thumb:

They will listen to the YANKER because they have an aversion of the truth. The smart ones on this thread ( believe it or not there actually are a few of those) know the YANKER speaks the truth but they simply cannot handle it. The YANKER's vast knowledge has been cited by a few YANKER believers but you are probably correct, my VG friend, after this season my support should skyrocket!!!!! I like the sound of what you said..."wise YANKER"...that has a nice ring to it!!!

That sounds amazingly like last year. Tell me again who won the region. :thumb:

You must excuse the ramblings of the "anti-prophet", my VG friend. The prophet and logic do not mix well together!! The YANKER will answer your question...JCM won the region last year and will win it this year...the YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Am I the only one that works during the day!

Anyone know McNairl`s stats thus far? Did someone mention that HC is trying to run the QB draw more this year ala Ricky Borner?

He is doing pretty well, but not concerned about his stats at this point like wingman said. Also, I remember Calvin running the QB draw alot last year and when he was a sophomore and freshman. We run the plays that exposes the defense. Borner didn't run up the gut much with the draw from the best I can remember against HC. His big breaks came from scrambling around outside and back and forth.

Hey VG! Great to see you back on our thread this week. The great runner you are referring to is Lance Winders. And he is still great!!! He frequently finishes first in all of the road races in the area. If you finished second to him you must be a really good runner!!!

Something was wrong with this race if a runner from JCM finished second to ANYONE from HC!!!!! The YANKER will bet any of you out there that HC did not win a single sprint over a JCM runner!!!!! You will see REAL speed on 10/13/2006!!!!!

Something was wrong with this race if a runner from JCM finished second to ANYONE from HC!!!!! The YANKER will bet any of you out there that HC did not win a single sprint over a JCM runner!!!!! You will see REAL speed on 10/13/2006!!!!!

:thumb: Hmmm, I thought the Yanker was at the Ridgeway game and saw one of our players chase down their fastest runner. And usually, if I remember from your ramblings last year, you had said that Memphis speed is faster than the speed in our region, including JCM.

We can run with ya, NO DOUBT!!!