Hardin Co vs Henry Co

butter-bean

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well YANKER........I will remember you said that.....It does make a difference whether you can hit a reciever in full stride or he has to jump and fight for the ball........not all there fault on how they catch it but they can catch it.........And as for your prediction on the JCM and Henry County......You have pretty much got it right JCM will shutout Henry County......One other fact you obviously don't know is that Spencer Jackson had knee surgery just 11 days before the game friday night...when it comes to his line play he is a man among boys......he needs more credit that what you have given him...........

Shut us out, that is a good rcipe for victory, however, Ridgeways defense is better than JCMs and they were unsuccessful in it and our offense is better than Brighton's and Brighton was not shut out, now JCM may shut out Haywood, Munford, NS, Treazvant, and Raleigh Egypt but not us, We have given SPencer Jackson a lot of credit on this Thread, but he has not rcovered from the surgery yet, it was evident in his play Friday night.

The YANKER doesn't recall saying anything negative about Jackson. If I did, it was a rare YANKER mistake, and the YANKER stands corrected. He is ONE of the best defensive linemen in the region. I just do not understand all of the adulation for some GOOD receivers who are given the title of BEST IN THE REGION on the strength of a 45-14 defeat!!!!!

Well I have read that JCM has had a few dropped balls this season already, DOes JCM's slef proclaimed best reciever corp have some issues.

You have to just overlook the Yanker sometimes...

I didn't know that Spencer had knee surgery. I hope that all is well and he gets better through the season with no further injuries. Last year, he was one of the best lineman that HC played against. I commend him for trying to get out there and play.

The wise NEVER overlook the YANKER!!!!!

#4 and # 7 may very well be the best recievers in the region but I do not know that I saw that much speed from them. They could catch the ball but I never did see them run past our dbs, .

I was going on the fact where when #4 caught that ball for a touchdown nobody could catch him when he started running, plus i remember one time when on defence #4 ran down mcnairl saving a touchdown....now thats fast running down mcnairl who is probably the fastest on HC.

Guest Redpridepersonified

I was going on the fact where when #4 caught that ball for a touchdown nobody could catch him when he started running, plus i remember one time when on defence #4 ran down mcnairl saving a touchdown....now thats fast running down mcnairl who is probably the fastest on HC.

Calvin is quick but we have some very fleet footed DB's that I would put next to Calvin on sheer speed!

u say that neither of the recievers would start for jcm. that is a joke among jokes. i guarentee you that both of these boys could outrun any of your jcm recievers and probably outcatch them. i also know for fact that both #4 sam shutt and #7 hunter deberry run in the mid 4.4's. if u tell me that is not fast for 2 highschool recievers on one team u have lost ur mind. sam shutt ran down calvin with ease and scored with ease. hunter deberry, 6 foot white guy outjumped your 6'2 black db with ease.. telll me what the deal is yanker cause you obviously dont know what you are talking about when it comes to the henry county-hardin county game..

u say that neither of the recievers would start for jcm. that is a joke among jokes. i guarentee you that both of these boys could outrun any of your jcm recievers and probably outcatch them. i also know for fact that both #4 sam shutt and #7 hunter deberry run in the mid 4.4's. if u tell me that is not fast for 2 highschool recievers on one team u have lost ur mind. sam shutt ran down calvin with ease and scored with ease. hunter deberry, 6 foot white guy outjumped your 6'2 black db with ease.. telll me what the deal is yanker cause you obviously dont know what you are talking about when it comes to the henry county-hardin county game..

We have no 6'2 dbs