Hardin Co vs Henry Co

butter-bean

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way, way, way to much pressure. This boy is not in college, or in a division 1 school yet. He hasn't shown enough to get in a division 1 school. Yes, he has a lottt of talent, but to have an american flag across his back like he is the almighty! Come on, this boy is in high school. Slow down people.

Well spoken. (don't anyone shot me for that)

The YANKER thinks that both of these teams are so bad that JCM will be declared the winner of the HC-HC game by default!!!! Calm down my HC friends...the YANKER is merely attempting to add a little humor to a humorless town!! In all seriousness, HC better not overlook Hardin County because they lost to Bolivar. HC WILL win this game and the YANKER will let you know the score Thursday along with JCM-Brighton.

You, too, Yanker. Which HC?

Way, way, way to much pressure. This boy is not in college, or in a division 1 school yet. He hasn't shown enough to get in a division 1 school. Yes, he has a lottt of talent, but to have an american flag across his back like he is the almighty! Come on, this boy is in high school. Slow down people.

The YANKER's remedy is to simply load this young man up on a bus, plane. train, or carrier pigeon, and send him to JCM. Then there will be enough publicity to go around to satisfy your whining fans and you won't have to worry about the pressure that he must endure. Borner handled that pressure just fine last year. By the way, when you send him to us, send that flag you keep talking about with him...no one in Jackson will be offended by it. The YANKER does not understand some of you at all.

You, too, Yanker. Which HC?

HENRY County should win this game.

Edited by Yanker

The YANKER's remedy is to simply load this young man up on a bus, plane. train, or carrier pigeon, and send him to JCM. Then there will be enough publicity to go around to satisfy your whining fans and you won't have to worry about the pressure that he must endure. Borner handled that pressure just fine last year. By the way, when you send him to us, send that flag you keep talking about with him...no one in Jackson will be offended by it. The YANKER does not understand some of you at all.

HENRY County should win this game.

Yanker, What is their hang-up? Why are they so offended because we happen to have a great player on our team? Yes, there are lots of others, but the key word here is "team." They should be proud of him. I will go down with claws out and teeth bared to keep you from getting him (or lots of others for that matter). By the way, I watched the JCM-Germantown game on tv last night. 27 and 5 are grown men. We want your high school players. Offense has a long way to go. I am not trying to offend them. As you say, they will be much improved by the time we see them. Next year it will be JCM and HC in game 6.

Edited by realredpride

Score doesnt matter, just the win.

Well you are correct. Since you are one of the leaders of this team I expect you to fire them up this week & don't slack off'em! I know the coaches are working their tails off on the skills & plays for this game! I have ALL faith that you guys will pull a big win out this Friday night! I'm cheering for "the team" as a whole to win this one! I whole heartly believe that the plays will be executed to a T this week!

The Patriots Can And Will Do It!