JCM-Brighton

Yanker

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCM 19-Brighton 7...the YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!

That sounds about right to me Yanker. I`ll take it. I wouldn`t be surprised though if JCM scores more. We had several times against G`town that we broke free into the secondary on a run. I don`t think Brighton`s D is as good as the Red Devils. I think we`ll break some for TD`s this week. Massey is gonna be back on the line this week and that should help as well. Plus I just have to believe the Defense will create or score points this week.

JCM 19-Brighton 7...the YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!

[ /quote]

The ever wise Yanker pretty much nailed this one. Final was 18-7.

I know Henry County fans surely must hate to hear that the one and only Yanker correctly predicted this knowing how he has steadfastly predicted a JCM victory over the Henry County. Patriot fans are surely starting to see the writing on the wall :D

Congrats to the Cougars tonight! Just what the Yanker ordered. Must have missed all of their PAT's. But great to hear them go 1-0 in Region 7-4A play.

And no VG, we are not worried. He didn't get the score of the Patriot game, or the JCM-G'town game.

Friday the 13th will be here before you know it!!! It will be a Spoooooky night for JCM up here in Paris!!! :thumb:

Guest Redpridepersonified

(The Emperor speaking to Yoda who is in chains as he looks at The Yanker kneeling before him) " The force is really strong in this one. I can tell that he has the gift of prophesy." The screen begins to fade. Will Yankers predictions of a JCM-Henry county battle on 10/13 be as accurate or is this just a wrinkle in the space time continuum. Stay tuned !!!

Edited by Redpridepersonified

JCM vs Brighton was a very good game. Both teams played good defense and had one or two big plays that resulted in scores. JCM had two big plays on special teams that lead to scores, which hurt brighton down the stretch. I also think that the attempt by JCM to score at the end of the game was just another example of how classless the coaching staff is at JCM.

JCM vs Brighton was a very good game. Both teams played good defense and had one or two big plays that resulted in scores. JCM had two big plays on special teams that lead to scores, which hurt brighton down the stretch. I also think that the attempt by JCM to score at the end of the game was just another example of how classless the coaching staff is at JCM.

Not quite as classless as the Brighton fans last year after the game standing by the fence yelling at high school kids and not near as classless as number 81 telling his coach that he was trying to break Hogsett`s legs the other night during the game. I did find it quite humorous to hear the Brighton coaches complaining about penalties called against them. It was quite fitting I thought. Good luck to the Cardinals trying to get a third or fourth place in the region.