Sullivan South @ Sullivan Central

REBEL 25

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hard to say on this one. both teams got whipped by a 5A school last week. And both teams have injuries. The rumor is that South lost two of their best running backs. One got a foot injury and the other got a shoulder injury I belive it was Flether and Collings. But also rumor is Central lost their starting Center to a ACL injury and is out for the season. He was their best lineman a division I college type player according to the newspapers. I belive it was Crowder. So both offenses are going to be having a tough time at it.

If South comes out plays like they did against DB I don't think they will have a chance, luckily for South fans I dont think they will. South has a good work ethic and they play hard no matter what I think the coaches will get thee heads on straight for this game and start giving the ball to more players then just the QB and actually establish somewhat of a run game I think South could ahve this there is no denying they have a fine athlete at the QB position but you got to set the pass game up with some run plays as everyone knows thats basic elementry coaching.

South 35

Central 14

Reb's get back in the win column in a big way. Does anyone think the Cougars have a reasonable chance of beating South?

YES!! Sullivan Central has a real shot at winning this game.

Key Points:

Sullivan Central is at home against a County Rival

Sullivan South just had a decade plus long dream shattered in an 8 min. span last week

Sullivan Central can run the ball... went up and down the field against the Toppers, just couldn't put it in the end zone

Sullivan South is hurting at a lot of positions from last weeks game and may very well be playing Soph's with little or no Varsity action, due to again their game last week

Key for Central: BLITZ EVERY DOWN, SOUTH HAS A WEAK O-LINE!!

If Sullivan South does not focus on this game and this Cougar team, they can be beaten.