Sullivan South @ Sullivan Central

REBEL 25

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I want to know is.......Will the Central Cheerleaders be cheering for Central or South and will the South Cheerleaders be cheering for South or Central. I've been a little confused about this ever since Basketball season.

Does it really matter? Aren't all county schools the same anyway?

YES!! Sullivan Central has a real shot at winning this game.

Key Points:

Sullivan Central is at home against a County Rival

Sullivan South just had a decade plus long dream shattered in an 8 min. span last week

Sullivan Central can run the ball... went up and down the field against the Toppers, just couldn't put it in the end zone

Sullivan South is hurting at a lot of positions from last weeks game and may very well be playing Soph's with little or no Varsity action, due to again their game last week

Key for Central: BLITZ EVERY DOWN, SOUTH HAS A WEAK O-LINE!!

If Sullivan South does not focus on this game and this Cougar team, they can be beaten.

When Central played SH it looked like they didn't blitz but like twice. SH pretty much threw it around everywhere kinda like you all did to South and the SH QB had all the time he wanted. SH did have a pretty big line though.

Central has some big guys and some pretty skilled players but it just seems like it has been tough for them to put it together. Central also has 2 QB's who have seen limited varsity action until this year so that hurts. Hopefully they can get it together this week.

If South opens up with a huge play on the opening drive and scores it will probably be lights out for us. But if Central can stop the big plays early I think they have a chance.

Hess, we are all pulling for the Cougars to defeat the Rebels, please do that!! It is not that hard too do... BLITZ the QB and pretend that on every play the QB will have the ball.. stop that and you will win. And Central had a great return season to AAA Basketball in '05, won the District Title... But we all know that things were put in their proper places come Region Tournament Time. (^_-)

Hess, we are all pulling for the Cougars to defeat the Rebels, please do that!! It is not that hard too do... BLITZ the QB and pretend that on every play the QB will have the ball.. stop that and you will win. And Central had a great return season to AAA Basketball in '05, won the District Title... But we all know that things were put in their proper places come Region Tournament Time. (^_-)

Art,

Always good to see you display that Indian "class" that some of you guys like to pound us over the head with. You do nothing but try to stir the pot. Just what I have come to expect from most of your posts. Congrats and you wonder why there is such animosity that exists between the two schools?

Refresh my memory Art. What did the University of DB win last year, District, Regional, Sub-state, State. I can't seem to remember?????? :thumb: