WAYNE COUNTY WILDCATS

gowitit

Wayne County did get beat 18-0 by a good playoff 2a team Lewis County which will probally win their region. Collinwood is no where near as good as they think they are. Waynesboro plays Zion Academy tonight which may not prove anything but it is a great game to run plays and learn what will work and be successful all season. I take Wayne County as the # 1 or maybe 2 seed in the region. Mt. Pleasant is good but beatable this year.The Wayne Co. Defense is looking pretty good this year. Lets see some offense tonight.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No we have leadership not only on first d but also on the 2nd team...u have no prove that your team is any better then ours do you?...have either of us played a region game yet...uh i dont believe so...we lost 18-0 yall lost 28-0 both to great teams...and then yall won 34-21 so you beat Loretto which was 4-6 last yr..and lost alot this offseason..sumthing to celebrate there! but im not gonna take ne thing away from yalls victory i applaude it great job...but that in no way proves yall are better then any team in Region 6A! :P

The PROOF that my team is better is that my team beat yall last year. But this years C'wood team is gonna beat yall 2. I don't think that C'woods offense is good as ours was last year, but it is good enough to beat waynesboro. Waynesboro lost everything they had last year. Most of the seniors this year for C'wood have been starting every since they were shopmores. Waynesboro will be lucky to get to the playoffs.

The PROOF that my team is better is that my team beat yall last year. But this years C'wood team is gonna beat yall 2. I don't think that C'woods offense is good as ours was last year, but it is good enough to beat waynesboro. Waynesboro lost everything they had last year. Most of the seniors this year for C'wood have been starting every since they were shopmores. Waynesboro will be lucky to get to the playoffs.

Wayne Countys defense is going to absolutly dominate yalls offense. just wait and see.You will see why they call us Wayne County wildcats instead of Waynesboro Wildcats.

Ok youre saying that A Huntland team that got shut out by Lookout Valley..and has lost 39 seniors in the past 2 seasons and even there coach said he wasnt expecting a .500 season over Wayne Co.?...well were all intitled to our opinions but as far as the region top 3 its pretty much a toss up between WC..Cwood...and Mt. Pleasant...after those teams i think theres a big drop off of talent on the other 6 teams in the region...so the 4th spot i have no idea who that could be...but i think the Wildcats will make the playoffs and idk bout how far...teams are different wen playoffs roll around...youre either really pumped and ready or ur not... :lol:

man the region itself has lost alot not just huntland everyone has so its going to be intresting to see what is going to happen

Your about stupid...you think cause yall beat us last yr yall are better then us this yr?? yea great prove...yes we lost CJ Hammack...uh yall lost Jacob Dixon by far the best player on yalls team last yr...and as far as the kittens i guess thats a great nickname consedering we have went 27-8 the last 3 years...yea creative on the nickname also your just a step above the rest of us... :(

Your about stupid...you think cause yall beat us last yr yall are better then us this yr?? yea great prove...yes we lost CJ Hammack...uh yall lost Jacob Dixon by far the best player on yalls team last yr...and as far as the kittens i guess thats a great nickname consedering we have went 27-8 the last 3 years...yea creative on the nickname also your just a step above the rest of us... :ph34r:

Im stupid! HAHA your the one that thinks perry co is gonna finish 4th in the region. And you really think yall are gonna win the region, come on yall dont even have a stand out player on yalls team. And i know you aint any good cause i made you look like a fool last year when you tried covering me. so untill yall get sum talent quit runnin your mouth. you see that none of your waynesboro fans are backin you up on here, one of em even said yall was gonna finish 6th in the region. Give it up boy this isn't yalls year.

lol i didnt play last yr...so u dont kno to much bout our fball team obviously...there was a number 2 last yr but he played LB i start at Safety so yea ur stupid lol...Perry Co. may not finish 4th but they they are better then Zion Conersville and Moore Co... and i never said we would win region i just said we would be in the top 3...Talent? lol weres yalls?