CPA Rolls over DCA

divepix

CPA put on an impressive showing on both offense and defense tonight as they rolled over DCA on the road.

THe game was never really in doubt as CPA led 32-0 with 40 seconds to go in the 1st half before DCA ran a kickoff back just before halftime.

DCA came out in the 3rd quarter really fired up and ran the ball down the field to cut the lead to 32-14, but CPA's defense tightened and gave up virtually nothing the remainder of the game.

What is impressive about CPA is their offensive versatility with a good running and passing QB, a couple of really god RB's, several good receivers and great offensive coaching. They are extremely hard to defend as they attack in so many different ways..

As a sidenote, Jeff Fisher had a good day as the Titans finally won, and his son, Trent, scored his first highschool TD

The defense is strong as well, so barring injuries I see them challenging Goodpasture for the region crown.

Way to go, Lions!

Edited by divepix

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA put on an impressive showing on both offense and defense tonight as they rolled over DCA on the road.

THe game was never really in doubt as CPA led 32-0 with 40 seconds to go in the 1st half before DCA ran a kickoff back just before halftime.

DCA came out in the 3rd quarter really fired up and ran the ball down the field to cut the lead to 32-14, but CPA's defense tightened and gave up virtually nothing the remainder of the game.

What is impressive about CPA is their offensive versatility with a good running and passing QB, a couple of really god RB's, several good receivers and great offensive coaching. They are extremely hard to defend as they attack in so many different ways..

As a sidenote, Jeff Fisher had a good day as the Titans finally won, and his son, Trent, scored his first highschool TD

The defense is strong as well, so barring injuries I see them challenging Goodpasture for the region crown.

Way to go, Lions!

Who is CPAs QB? How did DCA's #41 do?

Looks like CPA had a banner year of recruiting. <_<

Yeh, and the beauty of it is, we recruit them when they are in the 1st grade, because that's how long almost all of the starters have been at CPA. We're incredible at recognizing 6 year old potential talent.

The whiners get the multiplier and they continue to whine.

And your big time athlete that left and went to Ensworth wasn't recruited. I think he was number 92 when he was at CPA. Give me a BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

When he was at CPA and played football, he played a VERY limited role. He didn't go to Ensworth. He went to Davidson Academy and played nothing there. He's back at CPA and is NOT playing football, so come up with another person....yeah, I thought so.