Cheatham Co. @ Sycamore

War Eagles

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only negative thing I have ever said about Smith was that they'd be beaten by Knoxville Catholic. THAT CAME TO BE TRUE JUST AS I PREDICTED!!!!

If you could stop acting do darn immature for just one moment then you'd see that I did pick Smith to be in my Top Ten in Class 2A this year. I just don't think they'll challenge teams like Alcoa and Tyner out east. They'll be fortunate to beat Westmoreland and win the Region 4-2A title.

No...Big Dude...not immature. Should I go back and get all the crap you have spewed? You worry about Birch...and I'll worry about my team.

"Smith Co. is good and will be a playoff team in 2A but they are far from being a great team that challenges for a state title. That was shown when White House destroyed them in a scrimmage. Since that time White House has been destroyed in a scrimmage by Hendersonville & lost their season opener to Page.

"Smith Co. may wind up winning Region 4-2A, although my money would be on Westmoreland personally, but they don't get by or anywhere close to beating teams like Alcoa and Tyner in November."

I guess this quote isn't negative. Hmmmmm.

"12 carries for 140 yards is still impressive against a playoff team though OldCatFan I just wanted to make sure that we are on the same page about Smith Co. as a football team. They're good but not great thumb[1].gif"

How about this one? I don't care if you pick against SC every week. You just don't have to say crap like this.

I don't think any of our fans have said we could beat Alcoa. Why must you say that over and over again? You are definitely no contender is 3a either. I don't think anyone in 2a is a contender except Alcoa. Nobody has a chance to beat them.

I think Tyner is beatable. We'll see about that.

We'll see about Westmoland later in the year. It's too early to predict. Too many injuries can happen. YAI may be better than Westmoland.

Edited by Antwan

Antwan Sycamore beat Lipscomb in a scrimmage like WVU said and Sycamore will not get beat by Cheatham Co. Have u seen Cheatham play this year?

Who has to see anyone to make a prediction? I really could care less who wins that game. It will be closer than you think. Cheatham has a chance to win. You'll see.

No...Big Dude...not immature. Should I go back and get all the crap you have spewed? You worry about Birch...and I'll worry about my team.

"Smith Co. is good and will be a playoff team in 2A but they are far from being a great team that challenges for a state title. That was shown when White House destroyed them in a scrimmage. Since that time White House has been destroyed in a scrimmage by Hendersonville & lost their season opener to Page.

"Smith Co. may wind up winning Region 4-2A, although my money would be on Westmoreland personally, but they don't get by or anywhere close to beating teams like Alcoa and Tyner in November."

I guess this quote isn't negative. Hmmmmm.

"12 carries for 140 yards is still impressive against a playoff team though OldCatFan I just wanted to make sure that we are on the same page about Smith Co. as a football team. They're good but not great thumb[1].gif"

How about this one? I don't care if you pick against SC every week. You just don't have to say crap like this.

I don't think any of our fans have said we could beat Alcoa. Why must you say that over and over again? You are definitely no contender is 3a either. I don't think anyone in 2a is a contender except Alcoa. Nobody has a chance to beat them.

I think Tyner is beatable. We'll see about that.

We'll see about Westmoland later in the year. It's too early to predict. Too many injuries can happen. YAI may be better than Westmoland.

Why don't you just cry me a river woman???? I know it's that time of the month but please direct your hostility elsewhere. The legendary John Wayne (aka The Duke) said it best when he asked "why are you women always griping and moaning about one thing when it's really something else that's bothering you" :blink:

What bothers you worse Antwan???? Is it the fact that I said Smith Co. wasn't a great team or is it the fact that they actually aren't a great team???? Reality stinks sometimes. Life is often times unfair. GET OVER IT!!!!

Great attempt picking against MY TEAM by the way genius B) It's now obvious that you believe that by picking against Sycamore that you're hurting my feelings or something. The fact of the matter is that anyone associated with this game knows where I will be on Friday night and they know which team I'll be calling a game on the radio for this Friday night. I graduated from Sycamore High but this Friday night I'll be wearing......... YOU FIGURE THAT ONE OUT FOR YOURSELF.

Sincerely,

Big Country (not Big "Dude") :lol:

Why don't you just cry me a river woman???? I know it's that time of the month but please direct your hostility elsewhere. The legendary John Wayne (aka The Duke) said it best when he asked "why are you women always griping and moaning about one thing when it's really something else that's bothering you" :lol:

What bothers you worse Antwan???? Is it the fact that I said Smith Co. wasn't a great team or is it the fact that they actually aren't a great team???? Reality stinks sometimes. Life is often times unfair. GET OVER IT!!!!

Great attempt picking against MY TEAM by the way genius :thumb: It's now obvious that you believe that by picking against Sycamore that you're hurting my feelings or something. The fact of the matter is that anyone associated with this game knows where I will be on Friday night and they know which team I'll be calling a game on the radio for this Friday night. I graduated from Sycamore High but this Friday night I'll be wearing......... YOU FIGURE THAT ONE OUT FOR YOURSELF.

Sincerely,

Big Country (not Big "Dude") :thumb:

Big Dude...whaaaaaaaaaaaa! I don't care who you are. You started this...not me. Yeah...I picked against Birch because it's a good pick. Check my record against yours. It seems...at least right now...my credibility is a little better than yours. You must be the woman...since you can't take criticism. I never said SC was a title contender...Big Boy. I would have thought you didn't graduate. Glad to hear you have that high school diploma. Gee...Birch is a new school. It's not too difficult to figure where you "attended" high school. I'll pick against Birch every time I think they will lose. I picked Station Camp last week. I really don't care if you pick against us. ;) By all means do. That will put me farther ahead. :rolleyes:

Edited by Antwan

Big Dude...whaaaaaaaaaaaa! I don't care who you are. You started this...not me. Yeah...I picked against Birch because it's a good pick. Check my record against yours. It seems...at least right now...my credibility is a little better than yours. You must be the woman...since you can't take criticism. I never said SC was a title contender...Big Boy. I would have thought you didn't graduate. Glad to hear you have that high school diploma. Gee...Birch is a new school. It's not too difficult to figure where you "attended" high school. I'll pick against Birch every time I think they will lose. I picked Station Camp last week. I really don't care if you pick against us. :o By all means do. That will put me farther ahead. <_<

Okay :o

"You started this...not me"????? Now there's maturity at it's finest :thumb:

Okay :angry:

"You started this...not me"????? Now there's maturity at it's finest :angry:

Great comeback...that high school diploma is serving you well. :angry:

I'm through with this if you are unless you do some more badmouthing of my team. I'll try to refrain from stating that Birch has no chance to win a title this year. Now back to the subject...and that is the game. My apologies to Sycamore fans that have not badmouthed my team every chance they got for no apparent reason. :angry:

Great comeback...that high school diploma is serving you well. :D

I'm through with this if you are unless you do some more badmouthing of my team. I'll try to refrain from stating that Birch has no chance to win a title this year. Now back to the subject...and that is the game. My apologies to Sycamore fans that have not badmouthed my team every chance they got for no apparent reason. :lol:

You are the one that got this one off topic in the first place talking about "your team". Either way I am finished with you (ON THIS THREAD ANYWAY) because you've just made the "Ignore User" list :)

I would advise anyone else who says Smith won't win the state title to do the same thing because if you ever pick against Smith you've just seen that Antwan will blow a gasket :lol:

First of all Antwan, Sycamore is not an average team. Sycamore beat Creekwood and Marshall Co. in weeks 0 and 1. Sycamore was down fourteen points then came back and lead by three before giving up a TD to Station Camp. Sycamore will finish in the top 4 of their region. Sycamore is NOT going to get beat by Cheatham Co. They remember the score from last year and they won't forget that going into Friday. Sycamore is going to be a playoff team and they will try to make a push deep into November.

Marshall county and Creekwood are garbage..... Station Camp has come along but they aren't the same team without tony........ Even saying all that, They should beat Cheatham pretty bad this friday. They just lost too much